🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Money withdrawal
Page options
didwaplus_team
Community Member

Money withdrawal

I withdrawn from my account on 20 Mar, and the expected delivery date was 22 - 24 Mar. I have withdrawn about two times and always it hit my account on the 2nd expected date but it hasn't hit my account as at now. Here is the case I also did withdrawals on the 23rd and the expected  delivery date was 24 - 26 Mar., so my thought is, it will join with the first withdrawal and hit my account on the 24 that's tomorrow. Can someone help me on the issue please if am right. 

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Samuel,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you’re referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If it hasn’t reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Samuel,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you’re referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If it hasn’t reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks. But usually I receive on the 2nd day, That was my worry please

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths