🐈
» Forums » Support » Monthly 10 Free Connects
Page options
hadikallas
Community Member

Did not receive connects after interview

Hi!

I got interviewed around 36 hours ago for 2 PROPOSALS that I submitted. (Did not work with these clients before), but I only received 10 connects. Can you please check?

Also If I get invitation from clients who I never worked with, do I get connects?

Thanks
Hadi

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,058 REPLIES 1,058

Hi,

2 Days ago I have reponded to an invitation. But still I didn't get rewarded free connects for responding interviews. Could you please see the issue. 

Hello Neamat,

Free Connects are available only on Jobs where the Freelancer submits a proposal, wins an interview on their proposal and responds to the interview. It is not applicable to jobs where the Client invites Freelancer to apply to jobs. You can check this Help page for more information.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Hi Goran, 

I recieved 4 interviews after appliyng to jobs on 24-july. But Upwork awarded me only 10 free connects instead of 40. 

Why?

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) and share the job post titles or URLs with me so that I can check this further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have respond to interviews but I didn't received connects until now.please help.

Hi Honey,

Please keep in mind that you will not receive bonus Connects when you're responding to an invitation for an interview. Here’s how it works:

1. Submit a proposal to a job

2. Receive a request from a client to interview

3. Respond, connect, and earn a bonus of 10 Connects!

~ Goran
Upwork

I wanted to check why I have not received my bonus connects but later i found out  my calculation was mistaken, plz disregard.

Hello Tariq,

Thank you for your message. Please note that free Connects are credited within 24 hours from the time of your response to the interview. Feel free to message us if you have not received Connects after 24 hours of your response to the interview.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks Pradeep for the prompt response! will wait and let you know.

Hello Pardeep I have got 7 responses for the interview in one week. How many connects I will get free?

I got only 50 instead of 70.

Hi Mrs A,

Please keep in mind that you can earn up to 50 Connects every seven days. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Mrs A wrote:

I got only 50 instead of 70.

There is a maximum of 50 per week.

You do seem to get an awful lot of interviews.....

i did not not received  any connects i have given interview.

Thankyou

Hi Rathi,

Here’s how it works:

You can always check your Connects by going to Reports > Connects History. The last time you've received the bonus of 10 free Connects is on October 23th. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Could you please check my free connects? I have been responded for 2 interviews this week, but I only got 10 free connects.

Do the connects I bought included in the 50 maximum a week?

Thanks in advance

Hi Candra,

I checked, and it looks like there were Connects added to your account. You can check them here. Please allow time for the Connects to be automatically added to your account. If after 48 hours the Connects are still not added, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

And I have the same problem. I got interviewed and I'm yet to receive my free connects. Clients would have hired me for the job but the amount wasn't what I was expecting. Still, I got interviewed so I should receive my free connects. Can you check

Hi David,

Thank you for your message. I see that your recent communications with clients were both job invitations. Free Connects are awarded when you: 

1. Submit a proposal to a job.

This is not applicable where you submit a proposal or respond to a client's invitation to apply to their job post. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
capslock001
Community Member

Hello Upwork team!

I got an interview 3 days ago and I have not been given free connects!

While the interview gotten 1 day ago, the connects has been given.

Overall, I have recieved 10 connects instead of 20 connects.

Hello Emmanuel,

It may take up to 24 hours for the Connects to reflect on your Upwork account. You can check your Connect History here. Feel free to message us if you do not receive Connect within 24 hours of replying to the client's interview. 

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Hi! I got interviewed for 2 jobs (one is from 5 days ago & the second is from 16 days ago) but I did not receive my connects.

Hi Abraham,

Thank you for contacting us.

I see that 10 Free Connects were added to your account on May 20 and Jun 2 for responding to the job interviews. You can refer to your Connect History page for more information.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

I am same issue or I get misunderstood about the 10 free connects rewards for responding the interview.

I have got sever interviews invitation last week and I reponded almost all of them but I did not get free connects for all the interview I responded.

I only get 10 free connects for only 2 times.

Can you please give insight on this ?

Thanks,

-Ved

Hi Ved,

I would like to clarify that you will not receive a bonus of free Connects when you're responding to an invitation for an interview. Here’s how it works:

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi there!

I have been interviewed from my latest proposal, but have not received the connects yet.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abraham,

Connects will be automatically added to your account, please allow up to 24 hours.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
bb0537d8
Community Member

Hi!

After waiting for more than 24 hours, I have still not received my connects from my interview.

Thank you!

Hi Abraham,

I would like to clarify that we are not awarding Connects in cases where you are invited to interview for a job post without submitting a proposal first. 

Here’s how it works:

Note: Connects will be automatically added to your account -- please allow up to 24 hours. You can earn up to 50 Connects every seven days! 

You can find more information about the Connects you receive on your Connects History page. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
dangol_dipen
Community Member

It's April 21 and yet I haven't got my free monthly connects. Can anyone please help me? Or am I missing some information?

Hi Sohit,

Today is the first day of your new cycle and your monthly free Connects should be awarded on your account in the next few hours. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran

Thanks for your assistance, here I have a question, yesterday I applied on a job, client send me an offer, after that there was a question answer session, but still I have not received 10 free connects, which awarded to those who reply clients with in 24 hours.

What can be a possible reason? Please

Hi Muhammad,

Since you have received a direct offer you're not eligible to receive the bonus of 10 free Connects.  Here’s how it works:

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran

Here I have a question, I applied for a job, client reply on my proposal, there were an interview with client, but still I have not received free connects, its almost 48 hours ago. I wait for two days, but still not yet received.

Hi Muhammad,

Please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) and share the client name or the job post title so that I can investigate it further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I'm not sure if I'm the only one having this problem, but it's the second time that I'm applying to a job and getting an answer from the client and still didn't receive the 10 connects.
Can someone tells us what's the issue please? It's not an invitation to apply, I applied, got an answer but no connects

Hi Zahra,

I would like to confirm that it can take 24 to 48 hours for the Connects to be awarded on your profile. If you still haven't received them after 48 hours, please share the job post title or the client name with me via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I couldn't send you a private message but the title of the job is "**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Zahra,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran.

I really appreciate your quick response.

Here I have an issue, yesterday I was interviewd by 3 clients, but I just received only 20 connects instead of 30.

Would you kindly like to inform me, what can be a reason please.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths