🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Monthly Connects renewal
Page options
shieldhartley
Community Member

Monthly Connects renewal

Hi

Was there any implemented changes regarding Monthly Connects renewal? I still have not seen any credited connect for this renewal for the month of April.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Shieldon,

Thank you for your message. I will have our support team contact you for further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Shieldon,

Thank you for your message. I will have our support team contact you for further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
f74fa9bf
Community Member

This is the 3rd month that my monthly connects are not being credited to me without asking the support team's assistance. 

Hi Irina,

I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
21546ce2
Community Member

I have not recieved a monthly renewal of connects, and when trying to buy connects, am just told I am out of connects. 

Hi Timothy,

I have checked your account and see that your monthly billing cycle starts on the 19th of every month. Please allow 24 hours after your start date for the Connects to be applied to your account. You can validate the application by checking your Connects History page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members