🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Monthly Connects
Page options
hk-services
Community Member

Monthly Connects

Hello 

I wanted to know when will I get my monthly connects (basic freelancer plan) for this month as it is 1st september. I got my July connects on 1st July, similarly my August connects on 1st August. But today is 1st september and I didn't get me september connects.

Will I get them tommorrow?

thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Hamza,

I'm sorry to hear you have not received your Connects. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
dd63c576
Community Member

You will get it soon. Sometimes it takes time because of time zone difference which u may haven't noticed. Hope  you get it and enjoy applying jobs. Best of Luck. 

LuiggiR

Hi Hamza,

I'm sorry to hear you have not received your Connects. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
bb29da59
Community Member

Hello all,

Even I did not receive monthly connects yet. Please can someone help
Thanks in advance,
Devayani

Hi Devayani,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
bb29da59
Community Member

Thanks very much Nikola!
Community Member

Why  I havent gotten my free monthly connects for July ?

Hi Sunatillo,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I see that your billing cycle starts on the 30th of every month. Please allow 24-48 hours for the free monthly Connect to be credited to your Upwork account.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
mitchell_wade
Community Member

I am having a similar problem. I havent gotten my free monthly connects for February nor have i received my bonus connects for interviews i have responded to.

Hi Wade,

I can confirm you did receive your monthly free Connects for February. Note that Connects are credited whenever your billing cycle renews, you should be able to see yours by going to Settings > Membership & Connects.

Regarding your recent interviews, please note that it can take up to 24 hours for the Connects to be credited. If after that time you still can't see them, please reach back to us to let us know and we'll assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
kelvintac
Community Member

I have not received my monthly connects for quite sometime now kindly check my account.

Hi Kelvin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you already received monthly free Connects for the current billing cycle. You’ll see your monthly free Connects added on your next billing cycle date. Not sure when your billing cycle begins? You can find this date on your “Memberships and Connects” page under User Settings. You’ll also receive an email when your Connects are available for use.

You can find more information on your Connects History page. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Community Member

Why? I havent gotten my free monthly connects for July ?😥

madbanditroy
Community Member

I haven't received any of my monthly connects within two-to-three months.

Hi Leroy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I took a closer look at your account and I can confirm that Monthly Connects Renewal has been credited to your account just today. You may want to check your Connects History page to confirm. Let us know if you still need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

It's still 129 connects.

455bb348
Community Member

Hello

My Billing cycle is 10th - 9th. I didn't receive monthly free connects for the biling cycle 10th june to 9th july 2024.

Please help.

Hi Keshav,

I see that you have recently registered on Upwork and as a new freelancer, you need to do one of two things before being able to submit a proposal for a job: subscribe to our Freelancer Plus membership plan for $20 USD a month, or purchase 100 Connects for $15 USD. After you fulfill this requirement you will also receive 50 free Connects and monthly Connects to further help you get started on Upwork.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members