🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Monthly Free Connects
Page options
khalilahmed10
Community Member

Monthly Free Connects

My profile approved a month ago and i was awarded 20 free connects. Now month has passed and i am still waiting for next monthly free connects. When next free connects will be available or i have to go through any process? Please, guide.

3 REPLIES 3
tlsanders
Community Member

There are no more free connects. You get 20 to start you off and then you have to buy them.

Upcoming Changes to Connects :

Upwork  is revamping the structure and pricing of Connects to help professional freelancers and agencies find and win more contracts. We will be rolling out this new Connects plan to existing users over the months of May and June. New users signing up may see the change as early as the end of April. 

Here’s how the new Connects will work:

When the change takes effect, Connects will cost $0.15 each and we will no longer be providing users with 60 free Connects (or 80 free for agencies) each month.  Submitting a proposal will no longer cost 0-2 Connects and will range from 1-6 Connects, depending on the job post. However, proposals submitted to invites from clients will remain free.

We will calculate the number of Connects needed to submit a proposal based on the projected job value. This isdetermined using the estimated duration and budget amount for the job, as well as marketplace demand. Essentially, a longer-term job with a high budget will require more Connects than a small short-term, entry-level project.

See More At :

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Announcements/Upcoming-Changes-to-Connects/m-p/580451#M28029

So,have you found out?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths