🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Monthly connects has come yet.
Page options
didwaplus_team
Community Member

Monthly connects has come yet.

I upgraded my membership to $14.99  last month and received 80 connects. I don't know if I has to make another payment before my monthly connects will be received or it will come without upgrading again. Need help!

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Samuel N wrote:

Thanks but I know that. What am talking here is Upwork free monthly connects given.

You get 10 free connects on the first day of your next monthly billing cycle.

You can get the dates of your billing cycle on your Membership and Connects page.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

The plus membership costs $14.99 per month, and is renewed automatically unless you cancel, so no, you don't have to do anything. And if you run out of connects before your membership is renewed, you can purchase more.

I have run out of connects long a go but don't have cash in my account. What about that please?

Do you have any payment method added to your account? You can easily buy connects anytime. Just go to Membership & Connects and simply click on buy connect option. You will see a pop up menu from there select the details and fill the form. 
The amount of connect you buy will instantly deposit in your connect balance.

Thank you

Thanks but I know that. What am talking here is Upwork free monthly connects given.

Samuel N wrote:

You get 10 free connects on the first day of your next monthly billing cycle.

You can get the dates of your billing cycle on your Membership and Connects page.

Thanks very much

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members