Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: More Tests.

Highlighted
Community Leader
Sandeep C Member Since: Oct 24, 2013
1 of 7

ODesk should have more tests to show skills like Elance has.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Md Rahatur R Member Since: Apr 17, 2013
2 of 7

Once upon a time oDesk used to allow that. oDesk has limited the skills for the profiles.
By the way, more tests means > more skills and tests for those skills.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
3 of 7
Sandeep, are you absolutely certain that you are aware of all the tests that oDesk offers?

When I click on the "Find Work" tab, and then click on "Tests" and then click on "View More Tests"...

I see a listing of literally hundreds of tests, spread over five pages... All of them are free to take, and I am welcome to take any tests, regardless of which skills I have selected to highlight on my profile page.

So now I am curious if Elance really offers a whole lot more tests? Or maybe you didn't realize how many oDesk offers? (Because to my mind oDesk really does offer a huge array of tests that seem to cover nearly every significant skill and job category, along with many rare or minor ones as well.)
Highlighted
Community Guru
Natasa M Member Since: May 8, 2014
4 of 7

I agree with Preston. I think oDesk has a really great choice of tests and certification tests  as well + they are all free (on Elance you would have to pay certification tests.) I did both (more than thirty) and the ones on oDesk are better by far (I had equally high scores on both, so that doesn't affect my judgement.) Also I am pretty sure that on Odesk you have a greater selection than you have on Elance in all areas.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Md Rahatur R Member Since: Apr 17, 2013
BEST ANSWER
5 of 7

I think the original question was not about the number of tests on odesk but its telated to the skills that you can display on your profile. I am not sure tho.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Guru
Natasa M Member Since: May 8, 2014
6 of 7

Regardless what it is and what he meant, it is still superior to Elance in that regard-really.  I have to give credit where credit is due..

Highlighted
Community Guru
Manish A Member Since: Nov 4, 2014
7 of 7

And I thought:

As we all are aware of M&A of Elance-oDesk, there are various factors to settle for both parties involved in M&A. Need not to name but everyone has “Pros” & “Cons”.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS