cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Elance account

Eleine G Member Since: Aug 16, 2016
1 of 35

Hi, can I still move my elance account to Upwork. I have lost the invite email as it has been awhile.

eleineg

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 35

Hi Eleine,

Please, you can use this link to log into your Elance account and check your My Elance page for a widget with a link to migrate.

~ Valeria
Untitled
3 of 35

Hi, where is the widget with the link to migrate. I checked the my page but did not see a widget. What am I looking for?

eleineg

4 of 35

Is it too late to move merge my elance and upwork account? There does not seem to be a widget on the my page on elance.

eleineg

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
5 of 35

Eleine,

It is not too late to migrate. If you still don't see the widget, could you send me a private message with your Elance username? 

-Lena

Untitled
Amitai S Member Since: Aug 14, 2019
6 of 35

hello,

I need a list of all my previous elance providers. Can you get me that?

Thank you,

Amitai

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
7 of 35

Amitai S wrote:

I need a list of all my previous elance providers. Can you get me that?

You're 3 years too late, unfortunately.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
8 of 35

Hi Amitai, 

Thanks for posting this request in the Community! We might be able to assist you with finding the freelancers you worked with on Elance, who have copied or merged their Elance accounts, and whose Upwork profiles you should be able to access via your Upwork account. Our team will contact you directly via your registered email address and provide more information soon. 

Antoine V Member Since: Oct 20, 2016
9 of 35

Hello

I also have a problem to move my elance account. 

I tried yesterday and nothing happened.

When I try to reclick on the widget, it just reminds me that I had until 30th of September to migrate. 

When I click on the button it creates a new account without any of the data I had initially. 

Please tell me if I can still migrate. 

Antoine.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
10 of 35

Hi Antoine,

Unfortunately, the deadline for migration was on September 30th and you will not be able to migrate your Elance account to Upwork anymore. You can however, start using your new Upwork account, complete your profile and start bidding on jobs.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS