cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving to another country

janne31
Janne D Member Since: Feb 18, 2017
1 of 4

I`m moving to another country to work for some time,is it okay to setup my Paypal account from that bank so i can withdraw money easier since i don`t have Paypal in my country?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 4

@Janne D wrote:

I`m moving to another country to work for some time,is it okay to setup my Paypal account from that bank so i can withdraw money easier since i don`t have Paypal in my country?

Not until you are actually physically there and have changed your profile location.

Remember that your profile has to truthfully reflect the actual reality. Don't think of misrepresenting any aspect of your profile, it will come back to bite you..... 

janne31
Janne D Member Since: Feb 18, 2017
3 of 4

But its seasoned work and i will be able to freelance while i`m there,the employer will transfer my official salary through that bank, i dont get why i shouldn`t use the paypal there instead of keep paying extra fees for withdrawal

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 4

Because PayPal know all the tricks used by people in countries where PayPal is restricted and can see very clearly where you are actually located, and are pretty **bleep** quick closing down accounts of people who are not giving accurate information......

if if you are truly "moving" to that other country you'll have to update your location anyway.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS