🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Mpesa Payment
Page options
ceecri
Community Member

Mpesa Payment

How do I make a complaint regarding my ticket beig ignored. I withdrew cash on Wednesday, but didn't get it so it was returned to my account after 3 days. Then your agents advised that I try withdrawing again and I am yet to receive the money. There's an open ticket regarding the issue but no one is responding, they even marked it solved at one point, I had to remind them my issue isn't solved. I worked for that money, so why is it no one seems bothered to help me. What kind of customer service is thiis. Do you only just care about your clients not your freelancers?

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gliceria, 

I checked your ticket and can confirm that a member of the team has already updated you with more information. In order to assist you more efficiently, please refrain from opening new tickets for the same issue. Even if a ticket is closed, posting a reply on the same thread will re-open the ticket, and will go to the team's queue. Feel free to update Ticket #28334565 anytime should you have further questions regarding your issue. 

~ Avery
Upwork
ceecri
Community Member

I have not opened any multiple tickets. I have been taken around in circles since this whole issue began. And after all this time, they tell me that your payment processor claims they debited the money in my account. Safaricom is yet to see any such transaction so I have not been paid yet. 

I didn't put in my time, effort, and energy working just to be taken round and round when it comes to paying me. Nor have Upwork claim they have paid me when they haven't. I sent them a recent mpesa statement clearly showing I have not received my payment and no one is responding.

edwards94
Community Member

I don't know why they keep doing that. They tell you to wait for 24hrs after you had previously waited for another 24hrs after withdrawing your funds. After the second 24hrs, they tell you to contact M-pesa. Only for M-pesa to tell you that they have no idea of what transaction you are talking about. You go back to them, they tell you to wait for another 24hrs while they initiate the tracing. After like 36hrs, the funds are reversed to your account for you to withdraw again while still taking their cut. Now imagine going through the same process twice. That's my life right now!!! If it's M-pesa that has issues, I would suggest you just cut them off, and we go back to using other withdrawal options. This has really stressed me.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members