🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Money withdrawn from Upwork VIA MPESA butt no...
Page options
kanja_peter
Community Member

Mpesa Withdrawal not Received

Over 27 hours have passed after I made a withdrawal via MPesa and am yet to receive the funds. What's going on? This normally takes minutes. Why send a payment confirmation email before the payment reflected on my MPesa account? Why should my account read payment processed and am yet to receive the cash? 
Ref: 276760488

12 REPLIES 12
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi PETER,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to initiate a trace for you. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Days later no progress yet. Am even afraid of making another withdrawal

After the long wait finally, the payment was processed

Hello Upwork. I am having issues with my withdrawal from Mpesa. Its been 3 days and still I have not received it. I contacted upwork support more than 8 hours ago and I have not heard back. Please assist
f_wesaala
Community Member

Hello Bojan.
I am having issues with my withdrawal from Mpesa. Its been 3 days and still I have not received it. I contacted upwork support more than 8 hours ago and I have not heard back. Please assist
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Faith,

I'm sorry to hear your withdrawn earnings still haven't reflected on your account. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I withdrew money from Upwork to my MPESA account on 15th January 2020, but till now I haven't received any. What could be the problem. Please help. 

Hi John,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to initiate a trace for you.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
kanja_peter
Community Member

Mpesa withdrawal issue is here again, made withdrawal reference ID: 279750860 over 2 days (62hours) ago and the cash is yet to come through. This is becoming unbearable, 

Hi Peter,

I checked your account, and I can confirm that this now being handled by our Payments team for review. They will update you directly on your open ticket to provide further assistance. Thank you for your patience.

~ Joanne
Upwork
mcatina
Community Member

Hello, anyone experiencing MPesa withdrawal delays? I withdrew some money on Wed 15th and I haven’t received it yet. Very unusual!

Hi Malack,

I checked, and it looks like you already chatted with our team regarding your withdrawn funds. The team will update you directly on your open ticket to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths