🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Mpesa withdrawal not received
Page options
kentranet
Community Member

Mpesa withdrawal not received

Last week on Wednesday I withdrew money from Upwork to mpesa and received an email confirming that the transaction had been processed successfully. However I haven't received the money until today one week later and my communication with the support team has been frustrating to say the least. At first they claimed they were tracing the transaction and then changed that to the provider having technical issues. While I do accept that technical challenges do occur it is very disturbing that in this day and age a technical challenge can occur for six days continuously without been resolved. I am so frustrated as this has completely hampered my ability to operate as I was reliant on the funds and the response from the upwork support team has been very poor I'm sorry to say. It's now a week and I now fear that the money is lost. Upwork should find a way to cancel the transaction instead of trying to complete it when this is clearly impossible.
5 REPLIES 5
amos-limo
Community Member

Me too bro, i have not received the mony, it is now 7 days after doing that transuction which was successful but nothing much has been done upto date. Only blame games and no help accorded at all. Please we need your interventions.

It is now one week since i withdrw money from upwork to mpesa but the problem has not been addressed. Kindly help if possible.

kentranet
Community Member

Yes the response from the Upwork support team is very poor and is now causing fear, panic and frustration. They should stop mpesa withdrawal if it's having issues and fix it before returning it because this is very inconvenient. How can there be technical challenges for six days in this day and age???

Hi Frederick and Amos,

I'd like to extend my apologies for the delay you have experienced in receiving your funds so far. I understand how important this is to you and how frustrating it can be not having them in time as you expected. I see both of you you are already in communication with our team, rest assured they're working to the best of their abilities to have your situation resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

How is it possible that in this day and age a technical challenge can take more than a week to resolve? Despite your assurance this is becoming too much. It's honestly tiring to be asked to be patient everyday with no resolution in sight.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths