cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mpesa withdrawal

joskar201
Joshua Karanja M Member Since: Oct 11, 2018
1 of 32

I withdrew money via Mpesa and got an email confirming that the payment request was processed but it has been 24 hrs but I still haven't received the money. I have withdrawn with Mpesa before and it only took about an hour.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 32

Hi Joshua,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
preciousone2014
Hellen A Member Since: Jan 16, 2020
3 of 32

It has been over 24 hours since i withdrew funds from upwork but i have not received my funds yet

g_vasilevski
4 of 32

Hi Hellen,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
callebito
Caleb O Member Since: Feb 12, 2017
5 of 32

Hi Upwork,

I'm also having the same issue, I did withdraw funds to Mpesa and it's been over 24 hours now but I'm yet to receive the money. Please help.

g_vasilevski
6 of 32

Hi Caleb,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further with tracing your transactions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
b_randiga
Brenda Caroline Ak R Member Since: Sep 6, 2017
7 of 32

Same issue here.

g_vasilevski
8 of 32

Hi Brenda,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
mathengemaina
Ace Contributor
John M Member Since: Apr 5, 2018
9 of 32
Hi guys,

Today Upwork initiated an automatic payment (happens every Wednesday for me) via M-Pesa. M-Pesa transactions are instant - once the payment has been processed, the money appears in my account immediately.

Upwork emailed me that the payment had been processed about 4 hours ago. However, I am yet to receive the money.

Kindly help me out. Thank you in advance.
g_vasilevski
10 of 32

Hi Mathenge,

Please allow up to 24 hours for the funds to be loaded on your account. If you don't receive them after 24 hours let us know here. Our team will initiate a trace on your transaction and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS