🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Multiple Accounts
Page options
889313fd
Community Member

Multiple Accounts

I created a third account on upwork.com a few days ago, but I don't want to use my previous two accounts anymore, and also I forgot all the details of those two accounts. Recently I have read about upwork.com terms and conditions, and according to the terms and conditions, I cannot create more than one account on upwork.com. So, I am very serious to grow this account, but I don't want to face any problems in the future related to my Upwork account. The main problem is I forgot all the information related to those accounts, so I cannot disable those accounts. I have considered it's important to tell the Upwork team about this problem. Please don't disable this account in the future because of violating the terms and conditions, I will never log in to those accounts in the future.
Thanks, Upwork Team, for considering my request

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Ahmad,

Please send me a PM with more information so I can look into this for you. Kindly click on my name to send me a PM. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

That isn't how it works. You must use your FIRST Upwork account and immediately close the second and ones now you have reported yourself...

889313fd
Community Member

I don't know any credentials of those accounts, how can I close those accounts. Is there any other solution

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members