🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Multiple Rising Talent Welcome Email
Page options
rgb_explainer
Community Member

Multiple Rising Talent Welcome Email

I got the rising talent badge just two days ago, all good.

But every time I am trying to log in to my account I am getting this "Welcome to Rising Talent Program" popup message on screen and within 2days  I got 3 emails (same message) telling me I got the badge.

I don't have any problem closing the popup or checking out those email, just curious why is it happening?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abhijit,

By design, you should receive the message once when you become eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. I will have our team investigate it further and adjust your account so that the pop up is not showing on your end everything you log in. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abhijit,

By design, you should receive the message once when you become eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. I will have our team investigate it further and adjust your account so that the pop up is not showing on your end everything you log in. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran.

Goran V wrote@g_vasilevski wrote:

Hi Abhijit,

I am having the same problem. Could you please adjust my account like you did for Abhijt? Thanks!

Hi Amber,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. I checked and it seems that the notification is only being displayed once and no multiple emails were sent about the badge. Could you please send me a private message with more information on this so that I can check?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I will PM you. Only one email was sent, but the popup appears every time I log on.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths