🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Multiple account Suspension
Page options
027d2ad0
Community Member

Multiple account Suspension

I wish all of you a happy Christmas.

Please, I want to know if It is possible for someone to get his account reinstated after it has been suspended for multiple account suspensions?

The first account which was created using my information was for my young brother who does not have the age needed to start working on Upwork.

Today I have an account with contracts still active with the funds I recently had from the job I completed and I don't know how I will do to arrange this problem. If I knew that creating accounts with the same information will have an impact on me today like this, I would have never accepted that.

I have devoted a lot of effort to have the contracts I had during these past months and I still have some contracts still active right now.

Having upwork as my main freelancing platform, I'll like to apologize for this error that I did.

Please can anyone tell me if this problem can be solved?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Ngassa R wrote:

The first account which was created using my information was for my young brother who does not have the age needed to start working on Upwork.

That's fraud. Deliberate, intentional fraud. It shows dishonesty and a will to deceive.

Ngassa R wrote:

If I knew that creating accounts with the same information will have an impact on me today like this, I would have never accepted that.

What you actually mean is "had you known you'd get caught" you would never have done it.

Ngassa R wrote:

I'll like to apologize for this error that I did.

Lying and fraud is not "an error".

Ngassa R wrote:

Please can anyone tell me if this problem can be solved?

Considering that Upwork is already drowning in more freelancers than it could possibly need, I do not believe it to be in the platform's interest to reinstate those who have already proven themselves to be dishonest and willing to deceive both the platform and clients.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

At least you are trying to be more honest now, which is a good thing. You lied to me personally in your other thread. I don't care, but upwork does. Your profile is not recoverable, maybe you should explore other platforms.  

Martina P wrote:

At least you are trying to be more honest now,

Not voluntarily...

Yeah, funny how that works! Also, I said "trying" which means starting something without succeeding. 

PradeepH

Hi Ngassa,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your account. I see that you are already communicating with the relevant team via a support ticket here. I have followed up with the team and one of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible to assist you further. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths