🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Multiple bank accounts
Page options
abdullahayub422
Community Member

Multiple bank accounts

Hey experts,

Can I attach more than one bank account to my profile to make transactions? one is mine and second is my sibling. 

Is it good?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bilal,

Yes, you're free to add more than one payment method to your account. Please note that you can only use a bank account that's in your name or is a joint account that has your name on it as a withdrawal method. As long as it matches the name on your profile you should be okay. If your sibling's account is only on their name, you won't be able to use it as your withdrawal method on your Upwork account!

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bilal,

Yes, you're free to add more than one payment method to your account. Please note that you can only use a bank account that's in your name or is a joint account that has your name on it as a withdrawal method. As long as it matches the name on your profile you should be okay. If your sibling's account is only on their name, you won't be able to use it as your withdrawal method on your Upwork account!

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello

Can I connect my personal bank account and my agency bank account both? as i am using my account under my agency.

Thanks

Hi Faisal,

Yes, you can use your bank account to withdraw both your Freelancing and Agency earnings.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank You @andrea, another thing I want to know that I am facing an issue in searching, so on every search, there are jobs showing the last 13 hours, I have tried everything but did not work.

Please rectify this issue.

Attached is the screen shot.

Thanks

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Faisal,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I have a similar but a bit different query.
May I attach my freelance profile with my business(corporate) bank account as well as my personal bank account?

I run a small company locally but I am planning to ask my clients to pay me via upwork. 

I am not much familiar with agency account, by the way. That's why I don't have a company profile on upwork. And for self, and my company I would like to receive funds in my business bank account locally. So, May I continue with the freelance profile to attach my business bank account or is it necessary to create agency profile and link it with that.

Can you please guid me on this. Thanks

Hi Ehtesham, 

Yes, you can add your business bank account to your freelancer account's payment methods. You may be asked to provide documents to prove that you are the bank account holder, and I would recommend you have these documents on hand in case you may be required to go through verification. 

~ Avery
Upwork
ikomilzoda
Community Member

Hey, Can I add my team member bank account to my agency for withdrawing from my agency? 

Hi Isoboi,

I would like to clarify that you can only use a bank account that's in your name or is a joint account that has your name on it. As long as it matches the name on your profile you should be okay. If any issue arises, the team will reach out to you. You may want to check these articles for more information: 

Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members