🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Multiple profiles - changing work experience
Page options
lisapeachey
Community Member

Multiple profiles - changing work experience

Hello,

All the info seems to suggest that you can show different parts of your work experience on different profiles. But although I have set up two different profiles, they both have all my experience on them, and this isn't editable. When I look at YouTube it shows an interface where you can drag boxes from one profile to another, but it doesn't look like that for me. I'm using Chrome browser on a Windows PC. Does anyone have any advice on this?

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lisa,

Are you concerned about your Work History that is showing on your Specialized Profiles? If so, please go to your Specialized Profile, scroll down to ''Work History and Feedback'' section of it and select the 'Pencil/Edit' button. Within this setting menu, you'll be able to select the Jobs relevant to your Specialized Profile and publish them accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,
Thanks for getting back. Sadly though the pencil isnt showing - while the portfolio, statement etc is fully editable there doesnt seem to be the edit button on the Work history section..

Best wishes.

Hi Lisa,

Sorry about the confusion. I now realize that you're referring to the Employment History section. While Upwork Work History and portfolio pieces can be assigned to different Specialized profile, Employment History, and Education information will be the same for all profiles and can't be split up.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members