Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple upwork accounts for a company

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
LnS I Member Since: Oct 4, 2017
1 of 3
I have started a firm/company, can I have multiple accounts created for different skills with different users and email IDs? All users belongs to same company/firm. For example - 1. User1 - User1@abc.com - skill 123 2. User2 - User2@abc.com - skill 456 3. User3 - User3@abc.com - skill 789 Please respond.
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 3

LnS I wrote:
I have started a firm/company, can I have multiple accounts created for different skills with different users and email IDs? All users belongs to same company/firm. For example - 1. User1 - User1@abc.com - skill 123 2. User2 - User2@abc.com - skill 456 3. User3 - User3@abc.com - skill 789 Please respond.

Absolutely not. You can not have an account in the name of a company at all, the account must be in your own, legal, verifyable name. Then your profile has to be reviewed and IF it gets accepted, you can add an agency and then people in your company can create their own accounts, in again their real, own, legal, verifiable names, and you could pay for the agency plan and add those people, provided of course Upwork accepts their profiles, to your (paid for) agency account.

Is your real legal name really LnS ? Is that what it says on your passport?

Vladimir G Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 3

Hi LnS,

I see Petra already shared correct information regarding the scenario you proposed. Our team will follow up with you soon to address issues with your profile.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
User Accepted Solutions Count
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS