🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My API Key Request Status
Page options
natali-hi
Community Member

My API Key Request Status

Hi,
I applied to get the Upwork API Key 2 days ago. My request was in Disabled for a while (and this is ok, as far as I understand). But then it disappeared, there is nothing in Active Keys or in Disabled Keys lists.
And I also haven't got any email (I checked my spam folder).
Does it mean that my key request was declined, or something went wrong?
And in the first case (if it was declined), how can I know the reason? Seems I followed all the rules...

I created support request #32838844 and would highly appreciate any help.

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Nataliia.

I’ll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
natali-hi
Community Member

Hi Bojan, thank you for your response.

1. I've recently got an email that my API Key request was declined. There is a list of possible reasons in the email, but the exact reason why the request was declined is not marked and it seems I followed all the instructions. Can I know the reason?

2. And the email says, I can edit my request and submit it again. But I don't have any Keys neither in Active not in Disabled here https://www.upwork.com/developer/keys/
How can I see/edit my request?

Best regards,
Nataliia

Hi Nataliia,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket regarding your concern with the API key. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork
sergio10
Community Member

Hello Upwork Team,

I requested Upwork API key for our agency more than 2 weeks ago. And I still didn't get any decision or email yet. Additionally, my Upwork key request disappeared from the list.

Could you please resolve this issue.

Thank you.

Hi Serhii,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
sergio10
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Team members didn't reeach out me still, and I don't have a ticket request yet. How much time ussually it take?

Thank you.

Hi Serhii,

Our team's response time is 24-48 hours. I will go ahead and follow up with them for you, you should expect that ticket soon.

~Andrea
Upwork
sergio10
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for response.

More than 3 weeks already since I requested Upwork API Key.  I still didn't receive any decision on that. What can I do to speed up the process?

Thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths