cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account has been suspended with no reason !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahmed S Member Since: Oct 16, 2020
1 of 12

Hello,

I've created an account recently and I added all my real information & professional projects to the portfolio and I finish all of them with professionality and honesty.

I'm 100% that I've done all things right to accept me but with no reason and without telling me or send me email you've surprised me with a message
"Your account has been suspended"

So, please I hope for once you could help and support because you disappointed me for a lot of times and if there's anything that I'm wrong with it just clarify the problem to solve it not to just give message that **Edited for community guidelines**

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 12

Hi Ahmed,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your existing ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Faiq K Member Since: Sep 17, 2018
3 of 12

Hello there, My account got suspended due to verification process. I don't know why it happened because I have already give live verification before. Although I'm okay to verify myself with documents or via video call. The problem is, I only have ID card of my name. This time they are asking for bank statement or other statments but I don't have any bank statement, utility bill or anything on my name because I still live with my parents. Is there any other way I can verify myself with any other document? Can anyone please help me? Please let me know asap. Thank You!

Highlighted
4 of 12

Hello there, My account got suspended due to verification process. I don't know why it happened because I already have give live verification before. Although I'm okay to verify myself with documents or via video call. The problem is, I only have ID card of my name. This time they are asking for bank statement or other statments but I don't have any bank statement, utility bill or anything on my name because I still live with my parents. Is there any other way I can verify myself with any other document? Can anyone please help me? Please let me know asap. Thank You!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5 of 12

Hi Faiq,

I checked this for you and our team has already reached out to you regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. Please consider following up on your support ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
6 of 12

Hi Borjan,

Thank You very much for the quick response. I have replied my concern to my ticket number which you provided and now waiting for their response. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
7 of 12

Thanks, I'm waiting

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
8 of 12

Hi Ahmed,

I checked, and I can confirm that one of our team members reached out to you already regarding your account status. Please check your ticket number: 29966238. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
9 of 12

Hey, Joanne

I've check the tickect but theren't response yet.

it's marked as "solved" and it's not

Highlighted
10 of 12

There no answer yet. I got lost.

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo

My Real Account:  

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please, Contact with me in Help Support and open a ticket 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS