🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My Account has been suspended with no rea...
Page options
ahmedsalahassar2
Community Member

My Account has been suspended with no reason !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,

I've created an account recently and I added all my real information & professional projects to the portfolio and I finish all of them with professionality and honesty.

I'm 100% that I've done all things right to accept me but with no reason and without telling me or send me email you've surprised me with a message
"Your account has been suspended"

So, please I hope for once you could help and support because you disappointed me for a lot of times and if there's anything that I'm wrong with it just clarify the problem to solve it not to just give message that **Edited for community guidelines**

**Edited for community guidelines**

20 REPLIES 20
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmed,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your existing ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello there, My account got suspended due to verification process. I don't know why it happened because I have already give live verification before. Although I'm okay to verify myself with documents or via video call. The problem is, I only have ID card of my name. This time they are asking for bank statement or other statments but I don't have any bank statement, utility bill or anything on my name because I still live with my parents. Is there any other way I can verify myself with any other document? Can anyone please help me? Please let me know asap. Thank You!

Hello there, My account got suspended due to verification process. I don't know why it happened because I already have give live verification before. Although I'm okay to verify myself with documents or via video call. The problem is, I only have ID card of my name. This time they are asking for bank statement or other statments but I don't have any bank statement, utility bill or anything on my name because I still live with my parents. Is there any other way I can verify myself with any other document? Can anyone please help me? Please let me know asap. Thank You!

Hi Faiq,

I checked this for you and our team has already reached out to you regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. Please consider following up on your support ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Borjan,

Thank You very much for the quick response. I have replied my concern to my ticket number which you provided and now waiting for their response. 🙂

Good day, I discovered this morning that my account has been suspended, I violated no law, I use my correct profile, and I state my professional skill.

I don't know why I was suspended, mail was not sent to my mail to know the reason as well.

I await your positive response, thanks.

Hi Iyanu,

I'm sorry to hear about your account. One of our agents will be reaching out to you via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello there, My account got suspended for no reason!!!!. I don't know why it happened because I have already given ID and live verification.

Hi Carl,

I've shared your concern with the team and one of our agents has already reached out to you via a support ticket. Kindly reply to the communication received from them so they can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thanks, I'm waiting

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Ahmed,

I checked, and I can confirm that one of our team members reached out to you already regarding your account status. Please check your ticket number: 29966238. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hey, Joanne

I've check the tickect but theren't response yet.

it's marked as "solved" and it's not

There no answer yet. I got lost.

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo

My Real Account:  

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please, Contact with me in Help Support and open a ticket 

Hi Ahmed,

I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Ahmed,

Just wanted to provide an update and make sure you saw the most recent message from the team on your support ticket. You should be able to access your original account and follow up on the ticket if you have any questions. Please, close any new account you've created including the one you used to post on this thread.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork
panku9828
Community Member

Hi can you please help me to revert my account back.

e9012068
Community Member

Hi my account as also been suspended without any reason.

I had hired a VA and for my second job had instructed them to contact my doctor to arrange appointments for myself and my kids. I include the Germany phone numbers for this. I also asked them to arrange a quote for accommodation near Europa Park and included the website address for the park.

Does the above contravene the terms of service? I have already made payments to the VA and am not trying to circumvent the system.

I can provide the request number but am not sure if I am supposed to do this.

Thanks. Kind regards, Flynn

Hi Flynn,

It looks like there's already an ongoing support ticket created with your concern. Someone from our team will be reaching out to you for further assistance, you can also access this ticket via your email and here.

We appreciate you reaching out and sharing those details with us.

~ Arjay
Upwork
cienna-cohen
Community Member

I have submitted 2 disputes I haven't heard back from anyone. Can Upwork support please look at my profile and submitted tickets? My account has been suspeneded for no reason. Thank you!

Hi Cienna,

I have checked this account and I can't seem to find any recently filed tickets. Don't worry, I have escalated your concern to the relevant team, and please expect an update on the email address associated with your account.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths