🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My Account is temporary hold. [Action Requir...
Page options
md-mehedi_hassan
Community Member

My Account is temporary hold. [Action Required]

Greetings!

I got a mail from Upwrok, 16 May. Which is given below:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

But I did not response the mail beacuse I was so busy last 3 days. But I am really depressed because my account is showing suspended. I need  a urgent solution please.

Best Regards,

Mehedi Hassan

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Md,

I checked your account and I can see that you`ve followed up on your ticket with additional information. Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran for your support. Can you tell me that, is it serious issue for my account ?

Hi Md,

Unfortunately we can't discuss this publicly in our Community since private details are involved. Our team will assist you further, directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much for your support. 

Hi Md,

Please follow up with any additional questions directly on your ticket and our team will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Md M wrote:

Can you tell me that, is it serious issue for my account ?

Well, this is what clients see if they try to look at your profile

you are suspended.png

So yes, it's serious.

And if they find a connection between you and your "client" it gets even more serious.

THank you for your kind informations. What do you mean by connection ? I am sharing my review to LinkedIn. From LinkedIn one are interested to hire me. He also hired me. So, is there any problem if he hired me by viewing review from LinkedIn?

Md M wrote:

THank you for your kind informations. What do you mean by connection ? 

The message you were sent by Upwork essentially states that Upwork have noticed that **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members