cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account under review

EDWIN O Member Since: Oct 17, 2010
1 of 5

Hello friends

For more than two months my account has been under review, i was asked to end all the contracts so that it can facillitate the completion of the process but after i did that i try to contact the customer service but all that i receive is the automated mail that i should wait my account is under review.

What am i supposed to do, please advice

Hope to hear from you soon

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 5
Hi Edwin, Sorry about the confusion and waiting. If you have already completed your active contracts and emailed accountreview@odesk.com according to the instructions given in the support ticket, please allow two weeks after you sent the email for the Team to complete the review. Thank you for your patience.
~ Valeria
Untitled
3 of 5

Valeria

Thank you for the reply.

the last time i sent the email was on 6th, Dec, 2014. Let me wait its been 12 days now

regards 

Otwori

4 of 5

Hello Valeria K

I have been waiting for the Odesk team to review my account as i was told but i have not received any responce from them. it has been more than two weeks as i was told, waht am i supposed to do

Thanks hope to hear from you

Regards

Otwori

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 5

Hi Edwin,

I am sorry about the delayed response and thank you very much for following the instructions. I have followed up with the Team and they should get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS