🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My Account was closed by Upwork out of reason
Page options
hennofourie
Community Member

My Account was closed by Upwork out of reason

Hello.

I started freelancing on Upwork 2 weeks ago. Last week, it was going well and I could be hired by 3 clients. I did a great work and the clients really appreciated my jobs done. When I finished my first job, the client didn't respond for days and did not release the milestone, so I submitted work for payment. After 3~4 hours I did it, the job was ended by Upwork unexpectedly, so I contacted with the Upwork support team. They said, they were reviewing the contract, however, after a few days, they suspended my account. They asked me to upload some docs to fully verify my id, so I did it. After another 2 days, they closed my account and I can never login! What is the reason? I am an honest freelancer and I did really good jobs! Can anyone tell me the reason? Can anyone from Upwork reactivate my account?

Regards.

Henno Fourie

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Heno,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, Goran.

When would you make me a ticket to solve my issue?

Regards.

Henno

Hi Heno,

I checked and it seems that one of our team members already reached out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this link.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members