Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account was suspended

concepcion1230
Ace Contributor
Maria Concepcion S Member Since: Nov 15, 2017
1 of 4

One of your agent suspended my account and I'm currently one contract and now I have record that I have one recently suspended account.

I wasn't able to work on weekend cause I was suspended and the agent review my account and immediately suspended. I need fair for what happen to my acccount. ASAP

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 4

Hi Maria,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. I checked your account and I can confirm that once the review was completed the hold on your account was immediately removed.

If you have any additional questions feel free to post them here or directly on your ticket, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
concepcion1230
Ace Contributor
Maria Concepcion S Member Since: Nov 15, 2017
3 of 4

It wasn't immediately removed cause it was weekend, and how can I work on that day if its was on suspended. I need FAIR for what happen to my account. I'm not happy to the agent who review my account and suddenly suspended my account. AGAIN I NEED FAIR for what happen to my account on weekend.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 4

Hi Maria,

Once again I would like to apologize about the inconvenience this had caused you and confirm that the hold under your stats page will be removed in a couple of days. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS