🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » My Account was suspended
Page options

My Account was suspended

One of your agent suspended my account and I'm currently one contract and now I have record that I have one recently suspended account.

I wasn't able to work on weekend cause I was suspended and the agent review my account and immediately suspended. I need fair for what happen to my acccount. ASAP

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Maria,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. I checked your account and I can confirm that once the review was completed the hold on your account was immediately removed.

If you have any additional questions feel free to post them here or directly on your ticket, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It wasn't immediately removed cause it was weekend, and how can I work on that day if its was on suspended. I need FAIR for what happen to my account. I'm not happy to the agent who review my account and suddenly suspended my account. AGAIN I NEED FAIR for what happen to my account on weekend.

Hi Maria,

Once again I would like to apologize about the inconvenience this had caused you and confirm that the hold under your stats page will be removed in a couple of days. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork