cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My Agency connects use less in Upwork team app

Naeem M Member Since: Jun 30, 2016
1 of 6
Why i am unable to apply for any job using my agency connects in Upwork team app. This app only supported freelancer account.
Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 6

Hi Naeem,

I'm guessing you used the term Team App instead of Upwork platform (correct me if I'm wrong on this), and I do see that you've been submitting proposals as a freelancer and as an agency contractor. You are prompted to choose between these two contexts right after clicking the submit a proposal button, and as far as I can see the Connects have been deducted from your freelancer Connects balance properly.

Proposal.png

Naeem M Member Since: Jun 30, 2016
3 of 6

No, they are two way to apply for any post. 1- from upwork mobile app and the other one is desktop version. you can apply on any post by using both account as freelancer and agency on upwork desktop version. But you can only apply through freelancer account on upwork teamp app on mobile. No agency account valid on upwork teamm app for applying to any post. 

Ace Contributor
Atiksha T Member Since: Jan 26, 2018
4 of 6

Hello Vladimir,

I am also facing the same issue.

Issue: When I am using "Mobile App" I am unable to use the "Agency Connect".

Also, If I switch back to Agency profile on "Mobile App" it won't give an option to apply for a new job.

Could you please let me know when we are going to implement this feature in our "Mobile App" or else what is the reason we are not implementing the feature?

Thanks in advance!!

Kind Regards,

Atiksha

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5 of 6

Hi Atiksha, 

Please know that this feature is not currently available on the Upwork Mobile App. At this time, agency business managers and agency freelancers can submit proposals through the website. 

If this feature is rolled-out, we'll make sure to share it with the Community. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Atiksha T Member Since: Jan 26, 2018
6 of 6
Hello Vladimir,

I am also facing the same issue.

Issue: When I am using "Mobile App" I am unable to use the "Agency Connect".

Also, If I switch back to Agency profile on "Mobile App" it won't give an option to apply for a new job.

Could you please let me know when we are going to implement this feature in our "Mobile App" or else what is the reason we are not implementing the feature?

Thanks in advance!!

Kind Regards,

Atiksha

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS