🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My Agency is available 100% since last ab...
Page options
rharis879
Community Member

My Agency is eligible 100% since last about 40 days but still didn't get the Top Rated badge.

I am 100% eligible for the Top Rated badge on my Agency which I confirmed from Support multiple times but I am really suppressed because of the delay in the badge update. 

Support is saying that it is a bug from Upwork's backend and they will inform me when it is resolved but it is really too late now as 40 days are too much for such an important bug.

Is there any other agency owner who had faced this problem in past or would be great if I can get an idea that how much time it can take to get resolved and update my badge.

Looking forward to your great help !

Regards,

Rana - Inncodev

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rharis879
Community Member

It took about 6 months but it is now resolved. Upwork said it was a bug which they were working on. Took long time but resolved finally.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Rana,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
rharis879
Community Member

It took about 6 months but it is now resolved. Upwork said it was a bug which they were working on. Took long time but resolved finally.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members