🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My Client is Facing an error while creating a...
Page options
c54182f3
Community Member

My Client is Facing an error while creating a contract.

My client is facing an error while hiring me. Right after he clicks the hire freelancer button, a screen shows up in which he has filled all the details correctly. He even shared the screen with me on zoom call. but then an error appears on the top highlighted in red, which says try again later. He is really geting late for his work. His payment method is verified. What can we do to solve this issue?
Intially the job post was for hourly basis but now we have agreed on fixed price.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Hadia,

If your client is facing trouble creating a contract, it would be best for them to contact us directly so we can assist them further. You can advise your client to click on the question mark at the bottom right corner of this page so they can get assistance. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Hadia,

If your client is facing trouble creating a contract, it would be best for them to contact us directly so we can assist them further. You can advise your client to click on the question mark at the bottom right corner of this page so they can get assistance. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members