🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My Client left a review but I didn't leave on...
Page options
rroman1093
Community Member

My Client left a review but I didn't leave one for them will my score update based on their review?

I didn't see the review yet nor did I leave one. Will my success score update based on their private feedback even if the public feedback isn't visible yet?

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Raquel R wroteWill my success score update based on their private feedback even if the public feedback isn't visible yet?

Yes.

I had a client keave a bad review I tried to work it out with them but they were unable to come to a solution. Scores update today but the contract was closed over 2 weeks ago. Are you saying the job success score would have already been updated with their poor private feedback even if I didn't leave a review for them yet?

Example bad client left a review and closed the contract on March 17th, scores updated on March 20th. My score didn't change much. I never left a review for the client and their review published this week. Are you saying that the April 3rd score won't be effected because it already effected the March 20th score?

Raquel R wrote:

Are you saying that the April 3rd score won't be effected because it already effected the March 20th score?

This is correct. A contract that closed over 2 weeks ago is already in your calculation, *OR* may actually be excluded. If the client has a history of poor outcomes, their feedback may not be included in your JSS at all. (Upwork excludes the feedback of clients with consistently poor outcomes)

rroman1093
Community Member

Thanks Petra. I will see what the new score reflects. I will keep you posted I appreciate all help.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members