🐈 Community
nasimul1977

My Clients are tagged with Me??

Hi Everybody

Is that something happening for someone. Or I am the only Person

ThanksClients are Tagged with me.PNG

7 REPLIES 7
d_lidwell

Nope, you're not the only one. I got it too... odd thing with mine though is, it's only with one client. I reported my issue to Valeria in a pm through these forums last night - still not fixed. Suppose I'll have to send a ticket about it later. As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm surprised that this particular client hasn't "rolled off" and been auto-paused due to lack of activity since it was a client I had from nearly the beginning of my freelancing career on this site, then I took a year off work and just came back a few weeks ago. Haven't picked up work with that client since.

Hello Dawn

Thanks for your information

This is interesting.

17 clients are tagged with me (Good or Bad)

Although the tag is leading to my home page but this is real irritation

Interestingly I myself is one of them.

I myself is tagged.PNG

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nasimul,

Yes, we are aware of this issues and we have a team that is working to get it fixed. Note that although you see clients' companies in your drop-down menu, you won't be able to access each others' sensitive information.

Sorry about the confusion and inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria

Thanks!!

Waiting!!!

Can you Pls Confirm

I have seen the same in January

Suddenly disappears

And appears again

Nasimul

@Valeria K wrote:

Hi Nasimul,

Yes, we are aware of this issues and we have a team that is working to get it fixed. Note that although you see clients' companies in your drop-down menu, you won't be able to access each others' sensitive information.

Sorry about the confusion and inconvenience.

Thanks Valeria, but um.... when I click on the company's/client's name in my drop down menu, it takes me to their messages. I'm not even supposed to be listed as part of a "team" with them, last I knew lol - and honestly, due to the inactivity policy that Upwork has started implimenting with contracts, that contract should have either been closed or auto-paused long, long ago. Lol! 

Hi Dawn,

I checked and it doesn't look like you can access actual messages from your account. Please, let us know if you see the client's communication with other users.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thanks Valeria.

I'm going to send you a private message so you can see exactly what I'm looking at.

Learning Paths