🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Connections not renewed
Page options
manishsingh84
Community Member

My Connect suppose to be renew today but didnot get it yet

My Connect suppose to be renew today but did not get it yet.

Billing cycle:- Apr 18, 2019 — May 17, 2019

today is May 18, 2019.

thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

I just wanted to provide an update that the issue is being fixed and you will start seeing your connects refreshed over the next day or so.

We appreciate your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

100 REPLIES 100
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Manish,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that your billing cycle will start on 18-May, UTC. Please allow 24-hours for the connects to be credited to your account. If the connects do not get credited after 24-hours, please reach out to us, and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

IT is May 19, 2019

Next day statred but still waiting for connect renewal.
UTC time screenshot attached.

Thanks

Hi Manish,

Thank you for letting us look into this. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri

I have the same issue as Manish. Have been waiting for 2 days but there is no fresh connects.

Hello, My monthly billing cycle is April 19 - May 18, Today is May 19 (IST) and May 18 in UTC (around 9 pm). Can anyone tell me why it didn't roll over yet?

Just wait a few more hours.

It didn't roll over yet.

Hi Nabeel,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that your billing cycle will start on 19-May, UTC. Please allow 24-hours for the connects to be credited to your account. If the connects do not get credited after 24-hours, please reach out to us, and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I hope you notice that it's mentioned 18th of may in my billing cycle.

I thought we should wait a few more hours, but still nothing. I have the same problem.

Hi Dalibor,

I've shared your concern with our team and one of the team members will reach out to you via support ticket to assist further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

What about me ma'am?

Dear Upwork's community,
My connects of this month shall be renewed since 18 may 2019, but so far it has not updated.
Please let me know if based on the new policy of Upwork that connects are no longer renewed, and the freelancer has to buy connects as the new policy enters into effect since 20 may 2019?
Thanks for all of your sharing that I highly appreciate
Sandy

Hi Hoa and Sandy,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

I haven't received my monthly connects and neither have the possibility to purchase more.
I don't want to migrate to a higher membership plan.

My connects cycle was reset 2 days ago and still, cannot use the connects.

Thank you!
sakuodesk
Community Member

Dear Team,

I need your help, my current billing cycle is showing Apr 18, 2019 — May 17, 2019, today is May 20th and my connects are not updated. It would be great if anyone can assist me asap.

I have never got such issue in my last 4-5 years working with Upwork. Glad that I am using this platform 🙂

Look forward to a prompt response.

Regards,

Sandeep

Same problem here

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sandeep, and M. M., 

I have shared your account information with the team and they will get in touch with you to assist you with the issues on your Connects being credited for this billing cycle. Please know that this is a known issue, and our engineers are working to resolve it. I apologise for the inconvenience. 

~ Avery
Upwork
odz_js
Community Member

Hello,

My Current Billing Cycle is from 18th Apr 2019 to 17th May 2019, & till now connects are not renewed.

Waiting for your response.

Jaspreet

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jaspreet,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi supposed to be today is my renewal of my connect..when can i get it?please help 🙂

hi i didn't receive my connect this month.please help

Hi Mikki Louie,

Looks like your account has been moved to the new paid connects system. In the new system, Basic Membership doesn't include free connects. You can view FAQs about paid Connects and a video explaining the change from our Head of Product, here.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
luccas-beck-r
Community Member

Hi.

I am enrolling in Freelancer Plus membership. My Billing Cycle is in 18th to 17th.

It's been long time since the end of the Cycle, even in UTC time zone.

But still there is no charging from my card, and also, no connections in my account.

Please help me to solve it.

Thank you.

Luccas B.

Hi Luccas,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
manishsingh84
Community Member

Hi dear,

My monthly connects expired on 17 May 2019 but I have not yet received / renewed my monthly connects (basic plan) yet. Kindly guide me about it or resolve my issue.

Thanks and regards

Manish Singh

Hi Manish,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
edibernardo
Community Member

Hi, I haven't received my connects this month.
I have a freelance basic plan and my billing cycle is finished May 17, today is May 19 and I still haven't received my 60 connects.
Does anyone know how can I do?
Thanks in advance and best regards,

Elisabetta 

Hi Elisabetta,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
soumayagshoaib
Community Member

Hi, I haven't received my connects this month.
I have a freelance basic plan and my billing cycle is finished May 17, today is May 19 and I still haven't received my 60 connects.
Does anyone know how can I do?
Thanks in advance and best regards,

soumaya

Hi Soumaya,

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
marimind
Community Member

Hello. I've read the many articles on connections not renewing on time and the advice to wait a couple of hours. I waited for a few hours and still nothing. My billing month ended yesterday, the 18th and my connections were supposed to renew today, the 19th; it's now almost 1P Central and nothing is renewed. Wonder if someone can take a look at this, please? Thank you so much. Marilyn

Hi Marilyn,

I've shared your concern with the team and one of our customer support agents will reach out and assist you directly via email. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
marimind
Community Member

Thank you Joanne.

acano2016
Community Member

Captura11.PNGThis is my current billing cycle, today is 05/19/2019 and I have 0 connects.

Hi Argenis,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
ave_andro
Community Member

Hey,

I have a question for You about my Proposals on UpWork.

I have Free Membership here and 60 Conncetions per month.

So already used all of that,but I should have new 60 Connections on 20 May 2019. 

And its 20 May,and still dont have any.

What is the problem?

Thanks.

Hi Andrija,

Upwork is set in UTC. The timezone may be different from where you are located. Please monitor within 24 hours and if in case you still haven't receive your connects after 24 hours, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Still didnot get renew my connects.
it must be on May, 18 but after 2 days nothing had happened.
Several tickets and complain message, But still not resolved.

What wrong going with upwork connect renewal script.
Is it a bug?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths