🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My Connect suppose to be renew today but didn...
Page options
manishsingh84
Community Member

My Connect suppose to be renew today but didnot get it yet

My Connect suppose to be renew today but did not get it yet.

Billing cycle:- Apr 18, 2019 — May 17, 2019

today is May 18, 2019.

thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

I just wanted to provide an update that the issue is being fixed and you will start seeing your connects refreshed over the next day or so.

We appreciate your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

100 REPLIES 100

Hi Nabeel, and Manish, 

I apologise for the inconvenience. The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

same problem here

My connects did not renew ( it suppose to be May 19 )

Hi Bechir,

I`ve shared your account details with our team as well and one of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

After 2 days I have got only 10 instead of 60 connects.

Why there is to much discrepancy in renewing plan on due date?
I want full 60 connects.
Date                Description                                                connect tyes        Amount  Balance

5/20/2019
Customer Support credited your account
Other

in Connect history

Hi Manish,

I`m sorry about the confusion.
One of our team members will update your ticket with more details about this and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,
It's been three days now and my connect renewal status is still pending. What is going on please?

Hi Deepak and Samuel,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket with more details and assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Its 21st May and still nothing, 0 connections. you said to wait 24h so I already do that.

What is it? Problem? Bug?

Hi when can i get a free connect?please i can no longer apply for another job.

Hi Mikki, 

I checked your account's Membership & Connects page, and can see that you have 60 connects available to be used. 

The team also reached out to you through this support ticket, confirming that they have credited your Rising Talent connects. Let me know if you will need further assistance with anything. 

~ Avery
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrija, 

I would like to confirm that your billing cycle is not affected by the bug. Your billing cycle starts on the 21st of every month, and your connects should be credited within 24-hours of the first day of your billing cycle. 

If this doesn't happen automatically, you can reach out to us and we'll be happy to assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
deepakrorain1983
Community Member

its already due dated for connects rollover

when can i get my connects ?

koropetskyi_olek
Community Member

Hi, my Current Billing Cycle is Apr 19, 2019 — May 18, 2019. Today is May 20 but I did not receive yet connects update. Can somebody help me?

Hi Oleksandr,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
muhamd_asim
Community Member

Hello UpWork Team 😄 I need to ask and clarify a few things, your concern in this regard will be highly appreciated. First I didn't receive any connects this month? My billing cycle for paid membership is 19th April to 18th May? I have balance in my profile to renew as $14.99 is the new price as per I know. Any reason behind this? Second is I am busy these days and unable to pick new projects, I have hired by 2 clients and the project is ongoing? Is it okay If I don't apply to any Job? Thank You Regards Muhammad

Hi Muhammad,

Just to confirm that we have a known problem with the connects and our team is working on resolving it as soon as possible. One of our team members will also reach out to you via ticket with more details.

Regarding your last questions, yes it is ok if you don't take any new projects and even set up your profile visibility to private. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
rdxshovon
Community Member

Hi dear,

My monthly connects expired on May 18, 2019, but I have not yet received/renewed my monthly connects. Kindly guide me about it or resolve my issue.

It would be kind of you.

Thanks and regards Heart

Shovon

Hi Md. Sabih Uddin,

A member of our team will reach out to you via support ticket and assist you further, thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
shahbazalee
Community Member

Hello Sir, My monthly connects expired on May 18, 2019, but I have not yet received/renewed my monthly connects. Kindly update me about this issue.

Regards

Shahbaz

well sir, you are screwed.
Upwork changed their policy. So now you have to buy connects. It's a bad policy in my opinion.
If you are a long time freelancer on Upwork you probably already know that around 70% of jobs never even get filled. So you'll just pay to play thier game.
And good luck with that.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Yes, unfortunatly the new policy its very bad.

On a good note, they state that the connects will return to you if the client doesn't hire anyone.

But yeah...they try to rip off the freelancers much as they can... Bad Upwork

Daniel A wrote:

On a good note, they state that the connects will return to you if the client doesn't hire anyone.

Not really, only if the client closes the job. If he/she goes MIA there will be no connects return.

petra_r
Community Member

Logan K wrote:

Thier client base isn't the potential Client! It's the freelancer you gready xxxxxxxx!

The money comes from clients... Just about all of it.

Freelancers are entirely disposable until there is a shortage, which will not happen any time soon.

graphicastro
Community Member

Hello,
My monthly connects expired on May 17, 2019, but till I have not received new connects. Kindly check my issue.
Thanks
RANAJIT PAUL

Hello RANAJIT PAUL
I think you don't know upwork has been updated there new connect policy. Now everyone don't get free connects. we need to buy connect now.. Please read upwork new connect policy.

Thanks
Faisal

Does any one know where we can buy these connects? Thanks!

petra_r
Community Member

Jesús Mateo R wrote:

Please take a read, here lies ALL the answers.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Announcements/Connects-Change-Rollout-Update-and-Frequently-Asked-Qu...

Nope.

The  OP asked why he has not received his connects yet.

There is a bug at the moment which is causing masses of people not getting their connects that were due in the last few days.

Upwork are aware and are trying to fix it.

Thanks for the infos Petra, since i am having the same issue, i got a little bit concerned.

But are you sure its a bug, and its not the new Connects plan, kicking in?

Daniel A wrote:

Thanks for the infos Petra, since i am having the same issue, i got a little bit concerned.

But are you sure its a bug, and its not the new Connects plan, kicking in?

Yeah, it is a bug. It has been mentioned and confirmed elsewhere. The new system is supposed to kick in for me, but hasn't. Upwork system is playing up, they'll fix it (sooner or later 😉 )

carlazmt
Community Member

Hi, on May 18th ... I thought I would receive my free connects for the last time ... but I didn't.

What happened?

fahadhassan924
Community Member

Hi All, 
I have upwork "Free Freelancer Account". I had my connects which all have spent. My connects biiling cycle date was 18th May. But after upwork connects pricing changes i want to know that still i have free account so what should i do now for getting my monthly connects? Should i upgrade my account to "Freelancer Plus" account. ?

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

I just wanted to provide an update that the issue is being fixed and you will start seeing your connects refreshed over the next day or so.

We appreciate your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

As valeria said issue resolved.
I have renewed with 60 connects.
thank you very much

Could you please close ticket

Thanks for sharing this with us, Manish. 

I have shared this with the Customer Support Team so that they can update the status of your ticket. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi 

I am Ashish. facing same issue renewd two days before but not recieved connects. please help me as soon as.

farmanullah679
Community Member

Hello sir..
I do not received my free connect.
Is it any reason...?

Hi Farman,

I've share this with the team and one of the team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Same for me - was expected to get my 80 connects on the company account today but didn't. Or are the free connects over and the switch to the new system happened already? If so, why connects purchase still lists connects at $1 instead of $0.15?

Hi Alexander, 

I checked your Membership & Connects page of your Agency account, and it looks like you still haven't moved to your new billing cycle. You should receive your new connects within 24-hours of the first day of your billing cycle (3-June). If this doesn't happen automatically, you can come back here tomorrow, and our time will assist you further!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members