🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My Connect suppose to be renew today but didn...
Page options
manishsingh84
Community Member

My Connect suppose to be renew today but didnot get it yet

My Connect suppose to be renew today but did not get it yet.

Billing cycle:- Apr 18, 2019 — May 17, 2019

today is May 18, 2019.

thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

I just wanted to provide an update that the issue is being fixed and you will start seeing your connects refreshed over the next day or so.

We appreciate your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

100 REPLIES 100
cristelyn_razon
Community Member

Hi there - I didn't received yet my monthly connects. My current billing cycle is May 1, 2019 — May 31, 2019. Today is June 3, 2019 and 24 hours now is over but still my connects is ZERO.

Please kindly help me resolve this issue. Thanks!

Cristelyn R wrote:

Hi there - I didn't received yet my monthly connects. My current billing cycle is May 1, 2019 — May 31, 2019. Today is June 3, 2019 and 24 hours now is over but still my connects is ZERO.

Are you on the Plus plan? Otherwise you may have been moved to paid connects now.

Thanks for your reply! Yes, I'm on the Plus plan. What should I do to get my monthly connects?

Hi Cristelyn,

Our team will investigate this from our end and reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I appreciated your reply and will wait for this issue to be resolved asap. It's very important as I need the connects to apply for a job.

thanks!

I have the free plan and my connects haven't renewed in almost 2 months.  The billing cycle updated, but I didn't get any.  What's going on?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marc, 

I would like to confirm that you have already moved to the paid Connects system. In order for you to have additional connects, you will need to purchase it on your Membership & Connects page. In the new system, Connects are sold in the following bundles:

• 10 for $1.50
  • 20 for $3
  • 40 for $6
  • 60 for $9
  • 80 for $12

You can view FAQs about paid Connects and a video explaining the change from our Head of Product, here.

~ Avery
Upwork
zbill
Community Member

Hi,

My connects did not renew ( it suppose to be January27 )

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bilel,

All freelancers were moved to paid connects only. This means that freelancers on our Basic plan won't receive free connects anymore. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
d3ae65c8
Community Member

I purchased an extra connects but it is not credited on my account, but it deducted on my wallet what will i do ?

christian_nabung
Community Member

Did not receive connects after buying. I was debited.

Hi Christian,

I checked your account, and it looks like the transaction was declined. You may want to reach out to your bank about this so that you can purchase connects using this billing method. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
4702a8ca
Community Member

Hello, My monthly billing cycle is Feb 01 - Feb 28, Today is March 02 (IST) and March 02 in UTC (around 4:18 am). Can anyone tell me why it didn't roll over yet?

Hi Chintan,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
72870a95
Community Member

Hi , I've got rising talent more than 48 hours ago. But i didn't receive 30 connects. Everyone said that it could take 48 hours to get 30 connects. But i didn't receive it. Can you help me with this issues? Because i want to submit my proposal but my connects were very low

Hi Devin,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
rishid4
Community Member

Hi Upwork,

I had more than 6-7 interviews but didn't get a single connects for the same.

Please help

Regards

Rishi

Rishi,
Either it's not been 24hrs yet, since you received interview message OR you have already received 50 connects in last 7 days.

Hi Rishi,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
mahmud_hasan_ag
Community Member

Hi,

I got two invitations in the last 10 days. But I didn't get any connnect-reward yet. I'm not sure, am I the only one who is facing this.

Hi Md Mahmudul, 

Could you please share the job post link you're referring to so I can check? You can send it to me via PM by clicking on my name. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members