🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My Dispute Case? Can any one please tell ...
Page options
atifsadiq7
Community Member

My Dispute Case? Can any one please tell me the meaning of Courtesy Credit ?

Agent Message: Upwork has reviewed this request and will be issuing a refund of Escrow ($15.00) to the client as well as a courtesy credit for the escrow amount to the freelancer, in order to end the job and part ways. The courtesy credit will be applied to the freelancer’s account within 5 business days. The contract and dispute are closed.

4 REPLIES 4
lysis10
Community Member

Courtesy credit means it would cost more for Upwork to even bother with this nonsense so they are just giving you both a payout. You're welcome. That's why I pay 20% on the first $500.

Means Upwork pays me 15$? Secondly Whats about private & Public feedback that Client has Given me?

re: "Means Upwork pays me 15$?"

Yes.

re: "What about private & public feedback that client has given me?"

What about it?

Clients leave private and public feedback on every contract that they close.

That has nothing to do with getting paid $15 by Upwork.

petra_r
Community Member

Atif S wrote:

Agent Message: Upwork has reviewed this request and will be issuing a refund of Escrow ($15.00) to the client as well as a courtesy credit for the escrow amount to the freelancer, in order to end the job and part ways. The courtesy credit will be applied to the freelancer’s account within 5 business days. The contract and dispute are closed.

You actually initiated a dispute over $ 15?

To be quite frank, for the sake of the marketplace, both that client and yourself should be eliminated from the marketplace.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths