🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My EU VAT was declined. Where can I send the ...
Page options
lemonmedia
Community Member

My EU VAT was declined. Where can I send the documents to prove I own the company.

My EU VAT was declined. Where can I send the documents to prove I own the company.

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jugureanu,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your VAT. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I have the same issue. I've submitted my VAT number. I checked it on the VIES website and it says that it's a valid number. But you guys didn't approve it because you were not able to verify it.

This is what I get when I verify it on this site: http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/vatResponse.html

VIES VAT number validation

"Yes, valid VAT number" (and more but that's personal data)

I just resubmitted the same VAT number because I don't know what else to do. It is the correct one. Could you help me out what the next step is, so my VAT does get approved? Thank you for your help!

Baydir

Hi Baydir,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your VAT concern.

As a gentle reminder, please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members