🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My Gig is still on pending...!
Page options
e6e0be28
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hi Upwork team, 

I submitted the project on 6 march and second on 26 March but they are still in pending for approval. Please check their status and guide me. I'll be thankful for your kind cooperations.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ak,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Allow me to explain how  Project Catalog works. Firstly, we review all project listings, including consultations, before publishing them on Project Catalog to help ensure a quality platform that helps you attract quality clients, and we promote Project Catalog on client pages.

Once your project listing is published, the project will display on your Upwork profile. You can also share the project’s URL in your profile’s description and on your social media accounts for even more visibility. Your project’s overview consists of its title, category, project attributes, and search tags. The information you include here is your first impression to prospective clients, so you’ll want it to shine. Feel free to check this help article for more details. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

428 REPLIES 428
c9587c29
Community Member

Hello Upwork team, I want to know how my project catalogues can be shown on the first page of Upwork when anyone searches for my services like "Lead Generation"?

m_charaf
Community Member

I have submitted a project for the catalog and it has been on pending state for over two weeks. Is there a way to notify someone to check it and get it approved or otherwise let me know what is missing?

celgins
Community Member

Upwork does not provide a status update for project catalog approvals; you will only discover its approval or rejection when you receive notice that the review is complete.

Due to a large volume of project catalog requests, the reviews are taking a minimum of 10 business days. You can read more here.

Due to a large volume of project catalog requests, the reviews are taking a minimum of 10 business days. But you have crossed 12 days. Now, You can try reaching out to Upwork support through their help center or by submitting a support ticket to get an update on the status of your submission. They should be able to provide you with more information on what is causing the delay and how you can proceed. Best of luck!

masiddique
Community Member

Hi, 

I am suffering the same issue. My project has been under review since April 9, 2023. The usual 5 business days period is over. Please expedite.

Regards

Adnan

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. Apologies for the delay in reviewing your Project. Currently, we are receiving a high volume of project submissions. Our team will review and update your Project as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep 

Upwork
b8c5adf3
Community Member

My catalog is not approving. It's been more than 7 days, still my catalog is not approving.What are its causes and solutions?

Screenshot_20230418-014844.png

Hi Kazi Abdur Rashed,

We sincerely apologize for the delay as our team's experiencing an increase in the number of submitted projects and reviews are currently taking a minimum of 10 business days.

All project submissions will be addressed on a first-in, first-out basis. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ Arjay
Upwork
cb11684b
Community Member

I have uploaded the project catalog long ago but it is still pending also whenever I have uploaded the project catalog earlier it takes a long time to approve is it any problem in my profile or Upwork project catalog takes long time to approve? I would request to review my project catalog as it has been uploaded long ago

project pendings.png

Hi Aleya,

We sincerely apologize for the delay as our team's experiencing an increase in the number of submitted projects and reviews are currently taking a minimum of 10 business days.

All project submissions will be addressed on a first-in, first-out basis. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork
c278b798
Community Member

Hello,
I submitted my project for review on Apr 9, 2023. It's still under review.
Can you review it, please?
Thanks

Upwork is overwhelmed with the project approval requests, check on the blog page. Allow up to 15 working days for them to review. It will take some time, do not worry. 

Hi Saad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Natalya's correct! We have an increase in the number of submitted projects and reviews are currently taking a minimum of 10 business days.

Rest assured that all project submissions will be addressed on a first-in, first-out basis. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ Arjay
Upwork
acaf0538
Community Member

Hi Upwork

my issue is that my project has remained under review for almost two weeks - it's not being approved nor am I getting any feedback regarding it from the Upwork team - so it's just kinda stuck. 

please help. 

Hi Rushmeen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Natalya's correct! We have an increase in the number of submitted projects and reviews are currently taking a minimum of 10 business days.

Rest assured that all project submissions will be addressed on a first-in, first-out basis. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork
aziz-m_shahzad
Community Member

Hello,
My gig status (early access program) is still pending, its almost 24 hours past. 
How much time will it take to approve?

Should I create another one gig? Is it a new function on UpWork? Is it available for the clients?
How the client came to know that this gig is published or available? How can he search?

Thanks
Shahzad

Hi Muhammad,

During our early access testing, please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. 

If you create a Pre-Packaged Project as part of our Early Access Program, it will later be visible on your profile and showcased on a new marketplace page for clients. If you created a Pre-Packaged Project previously, it will remain on your profile but you will no longer be able to edit it.

For now, your client can visit the freelancer’s profile page, scroll to the Pre-package projects area, identify the project you’d like to move forward with, and click "Start an Offer".

Please note that at this time, we’re just building up our project catalog, so clients can’t shop yet. But they will be able to soon -- stay tuned!

For more information about all this, feel free to check out this help article.

Thank you.
~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

I submitted it on 30 Sept. But it is still on review, no emails for improvements even! 

Thanks
Shahzad

Hi Muhammad Shahzad,

I checked with the team, and I'm happy to confirm that the project you submitted has been approved. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Same issue but always asking for changes but don't point out which thing i specifically wants to change this thing confuses me

1409e6b1
Community Member

hi Joanne Marie P 

i submitted the project  on 18 july and now is 29  11 days no emails for improvement still in under review not even rejected what can i do how i will know please conform me the community date is 5 days for a result i want a  answer and details abut my catalog

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. I see that the project was submitted on July 22. Please note all submission are reviewed in the order in which they are received and it may take up to 5 business days for the team to review your Project. Our team is trying its best to review all submissions as soon as possible and will update you on the project soon.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
717e658a
Community Member

Hi Joanne Marie, 

My upwork gig still is under review

How many long you will take my gig clearness? 

plz clear my gig under review

Hi Shafwat,

I've checked your account and I can see that you submitted your project for approval last 18- February. Please note that when you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. 

However, we are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project. To learn more about the Project Catalog, click here

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Joanne Marie P,

I have the same problem, it has been more than 5 business days, and my gig status is still pending approval. I'd like you to help me with this problem

Hii Aleksandar D,

My project is pending approval even after 5 working days are passed. i can't find any place to contact upwork team. please resolve issue at priority. Will be greatful.

Thank you.

-Wajid 

Hi Walid,

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. I can see that the request was sent last June 9th, please note that it can take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. If you still haven't received an update up until Friday please don't hesitate to reach out and we'll look further into that for you.  To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~ Arjay
Upwork

My projects is Aldi under review, Will it take 5 days for every project(gig) i upload? Can i start submitting proposal before my project(gif) get approved? Plade share 

FB7DC126-864D-4B2F-8565-AAD3DE6C30F1.jpeg

Hi Deniz,

Yes, it is 5 business days for each project submission on your profile. You can start applying for jobs posted on Upwork.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Dear Aleksandar D,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request an update on the status of my project. It has been 5 days since I last received an update, and I am eager to know if there has been any progress or if there are any issues that need to be addressed.

As you are aware, this project is important to me, and I would appreciate it if you could provide me with an update as soon as possible. I understand that you may have other projects and responsibilities, but timely communication is essential to ensure the success of our collaboration. If there are any issues or delays, please let me know. 

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards, 

Sohaib M.

Hi Sohaib,

We totally understand how important the approval of this Project is for you. Our team has experienced a drastic increase in the number of submitted projects and reviews are currently taking a minimum of 10 business days.

We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork

My projects is also under review, will it take 5 days for every project(gig) i upload? Can I start submitting proposal before my project(gif) get approved? Please share 

Hi Bhavesh,

Yes that is correct, usually your project will be approved in up to 5 business days. Regarding your second question, yes you can start sending proposals at any time. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,
My gig status (early access program) is still pending, its almost 2 days past. 
How much time will it take to approve?

Thanks
Saiful Talukdar

Hi Saiful,

Please allow up to 5 business days for our team to review your submission and update you regarding its status. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello There!

Please check my gig still under Review already 5 days pass. Please make approved.

Thank you

Regards

Sazzad H.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md.Sazzad,

Please allow up to 5 business days for our team to review your submission and update you regarding its status. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
b4bd9f47
Community Member

Hi, i have the same problem 5 days and still nothing 

Hi Filah,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review your submitted project. Should we need more information, our team will send you an email with details on how you can get your project approved. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while we review your submission. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi, I have the same problem 5 days, and still not approving my gig

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members