🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My IELTS Certification is Pending for verific...
Page options
adil_munir007
Community Member

My IELTS Certification is Pending for verification by Upwork

I did IELTS Certification in 2018 which is expired on 2020 as per IELTS Certification rule. 

What I want to ask is, that my IELTS certification for verification by Upwork is still pending from months, I this why that my Certification is expire or it's peding cause of some other issue. 
If it's cause of certification is expired, I'm certified once for the IELTS, do I have to do IELTS again after every 2 years? 
I can share the scanned file of my IELTS certification if I get in Touch to Upwork support team member.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Adil,

I checked and it looks like our team was unable to successfully verify your certification and reached out to you via support ticket with more information. Please feel free to search for their email in your inbox and reply so they can assist you further. You can search for the subject line "Thanks for submitting a certification verification..." in order to find it.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31
AndreaG

Hi Adil,

I checked and it looks like our team was unable to successfully verify your certification and reached out to you via support ticket with more information. Please feel free to search for their email in your inbox and reply so they can assist you further. You can search for the subject line "Thanks for submitting a certification verification..." in order to find it.

~Andrea
Upwork
829abc0f
Community Member

Hi same issue with my IELTS certificate. Can them also reach out me.

Hello Upwork Community,

It has been more than a week since I uploaded my IELTS certificate for verification and still it is showing as verification pending. What is the procedure to get it verified as soon as possible? Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you.

Hi Abdulkhay,

Skill certifications highlight talent that has demonstrated competency in their field by passing a rigorous skill assessment or sample work review, evaluated by experts in their field. You can learn more about Upwork Skill Certifications here. Given the intricacy of having skills assessed, these certifications are exclusively invite-only at this time.  

Please don't hesitate to coordinate with the team by searching and responding to the email notification you received. You can search for the subject line "Thanks for submitting a certification verification..." in order to find it. The team will surely review your concern and assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
829abc0f
Community Member

I did IELTS Certification in 2019 which is expired on 2021 as per IELTS Certification rule. 

What I want to ask is, that my IELTS certification for verification by Upwork is still pending from months, I this why that my Certification is expire or it's peding cause of some other issue. 
If it's cause of certification is expired, I'm certified once for the IELTS, do I have to do IELTS again after every 2 years? 
I can share the scanned file of my IELTS certification if I get in Touch to Upwork support team member.

334c0f5b
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I'm facing the same problem. My IELTS certification is also pending verification from Upwork. It's been a week and it's still not verified. I've attached a screenshot with this message. Can you please help me with this?
Thanks

Hi Sidra,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
d0c0755f
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

I'm facing the same problem with my IELTS certification. It is still pending verification and it has been some time now. I also received the attached message but nothing has been done since. Therefore, I request you to kindly look into the matter.

Regards,

Hisan

Hi Hisan,

We sincerely apologize for the delay with the review of your certification. I've shared your report directly with the team handling the study. They will look into this and provide updates once it's been thoroughly reviewed. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while we sort this out for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hello Upwork Community,

It has been more than a week since I uploaded my IELTS certificate for verification and still it is showing as verification pending. What is the procedure to get it verified as soon as possible? Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you.

61eab3d0
Community Member

I am also facing the same problem. I submitted my certification a few days ago but its still showing pending verification

Hello Upwork Community,

Thank you

de89de30
Community Member

i am interest

0b2aab0e
Community Member

Hi Andrea, I am having the same issue, can you reach out me to fix this problem,

Hi Sukhrobjon,

I looked closely at your submission and confirmed that your IELTS - English Proficiency Exam certification has been verified. Kindly expect your profile to be updated accordingly. 

You may also check the update provided by the team on the ticket you raised here with your certification status update request.

~ Arjay
Upwork
c733578d
Community Member

Hello Upwork Community,

Thank you.

Hi Alimardon,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The team has recently shared an update with you via a support ticket. Kindly refer to it for more information, and don't hesitate to follow up with them if you have additional questions.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
dc430178
Community Member

Hi, I'm experiencing the same issue. I wanted to follow up as I submitted my certificate over a month ago. Could you please reach out to me to help resolve this problem? Thank you.

Hi Maksym,

We've reached out to the team handling the review and they confirmed that your certification has been verified. Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community.

~ Arjay
Upwork
adil_munir007
Community Member

Thanks Andrea. I found the thread and reply to the upwork member. 
There is another issue, I'm worried about. 
Can you please have a look on my profile if everythings fine. Because my profile was discovered zero times last week. It's strange, I'm applying on jobs more properly and looking into it very closly & doing much much more efforts in applying jobs .
I understand that it happens sometimes, just want to make sure if everythings fine with my profile. Although my profile is public. 
Please see graph in attachment.  

Hello Adil,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that your profile was discovered zero times last week. I checked your profile and I do not see any issue on your account. I have also reset your profile visibility. Feel free to message us if you still do not see any improvements in your profile views in the future. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Thank you so much Pradeep for reseting my profile visibility. I feel more confident. I'm sure I see good progress elsewise I'll circle back. Much appriciated. 

cc2e0197
Community Member

Hi guys, I also do face the problem of IELTS verification also. I have submitted my TRF number already, can you help me to diagnose the problem? Thank you!

Hi Do Vuong,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
25bce5af
Community Member

Thank you

a6c7096c
Community Member

Hello, I have the same issue with IELTS certificate verification. Its been 1 month but still not verified. Would appreciate help in this regard.

neal_105
Community Member

Dear Sir , It would have been amazing if upwork also looked at my ielts varification pending for 6-7 days. 

Regards

Neal

Hi Neal,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you regarding your certification. One of our agents contacted you via a support ticket with more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
27cdbc15
Community Member

Hey Adil, I'm facing the same problem on IELTS certification, my certificate is valid and i've been waiting for over a week now but it is still pending... I tried removing the certificate and added it back and it is not getting reviewed.

Hi Samy,

I am sorry to hear about the delay in reviewing your certification. I have followed up with the team handling your request and one of our team members will update your account soon. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, My IELTS varification is also pending from many days. Kindly look into it.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members