🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My JOB Success score is showing 60% but did n...
Page options
mahmud_sup
Community Member

My JOB Success score is showing 60% but did not receive any bad score so far

Hey there!

I am new on upwork. I am working with a client for the last 2 months. He took me on his 2nd project as well. I don't have any rating belwo 4.4 stars. Yet my job success score is showing 60%. Why and how to overcome this. 

Thanks in advance for supporting and helping me in this.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Md Al Mahmud H wrote:

I am working with a client for the last 2 months. He took me on his 2nd project as well. I don't have any rating belwo 4.4 stars. Yet my job success score is showing 60%. Why and how to overcome this. 

The JSS is Dollar weighed. That means large projects count more than small ones-

The client who gave you a 4.4 overall rating gave you a shocking 2 for the quality of your work, so it is virtually certain that the private feedback was poor.

That contract is over 10 times the size / value of all your other small contracts together, so it has a massive impact on your JSS.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
sheraz38103
Community Member

I have also same problem
petra_r
Community Member

Md Al Mahmud H wrote:

I am working with a client for the last 2 months. He took me on his 2nd project as well. I don't have any rating belwo 4.4 stars. Yet my job success score is showing 60%. Why and how to overcome this. 

The JSS is Dollar weighed. That means large projects count more than small ones-

The client who gave you a 4.4 overall rating gave you a shocking 2 for the quality of your work, so it is virtually certain that the private feedback was poor.

That contract is over 10 times the size / value of all your other small contracts together, so it has a massive impact on your JSS.

My bad luck. Due to miscommunication I got that feedback. That client came to me for another time. I worked well. He gave five star rating recently. But it does not have any impact as the amount is very less.

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Your last client gave you a "2" for quality, so he would have given you a poor recommendation in your private feedback. And that project was worth $800 - much, much more money than all of your other projects put together - so it counts more towards your feedback rating.

All you can do is to keep trying to provide your best work. 

mr_faazi
Community Member

Hi Mate,
This is due to late submission of projects. You might get the 5-star rating but with out dated delivery.

Faizan A wrote:

Hi Mate,
This is due to late submission of projects. You might get the 5-star rating but with out dated delivery.

No, that's not the reason at all. All of his clients gave him a 5 for meeting deadlines. 

petra_r
Community Member

Faizan A wrote:

This is due to late submission of projects. 

What in the world are you talking about? Complete nonsense!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths