🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My JSS can Increase without doing anything! N...
Page options
shehabelabnoudyy
Community Member

My JSS can Increase without doing anything! NEW 6 MONTHS WINDOW?!?

Hi,

I knew that as soon as any contract good or bad complete 6 month and 1 day old it won't count anymore into my 6 months JSS window, so my questions is I have really 2 bad contracts that are about 5 month old now and both have really killed my JSS. So accroding to the statement above If both are 6 months and 1 day old they will be excluded from my JSS which means that my JSS can increase without making anything according to that because it will start counting a new 6 months window and upwork chooses the best of 6,12&24 months window.

I know that I should complete about 4-5 jobs in order to start calculating the new 6 months window after.

So, thats mean my JSS can increase without doing anything,right?

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Shehab A wrote:

I knew that as soon as any contract good or bad complete 6 month and 1 day old it won't count anymore into my 6 months JSS window, so my questions is I have really 2 bad contracts that are about 5 month old now and both have really killed my JSS. So accroding to the statement above If both are 6 months and 1 day old they will be excluded from my JSS

ONLY if your 6 month window is then better than your 12 and 24 (which you don't have yet) month windows. That means there have to be enough "good" outcomes in your 6 month window to make up a good 6 month window.

What is your overall private feedback percentage? (Clients who would recommend you on your My Stats page)

Shehab A wrote:

So, thats mean my JSS can increase without doing anything,right?

IF you have enough good outcomes in your (then) 6 month window, yes.

But 2 poor outcomes out of 12 would not make your JSS as low as it is, there must be more.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members