🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My JSS dropped after this project
Page options
tpaunov
Community Member

My JSS dropped after this project

Hi,

I was working for one client for a value of 100$.

The client sent me a branding book, in which were rules about elements, color values, margins, bleeds, etc, and the brand book was in RGB color mode. 

I was working on materials that were for printing, and in the branding book were written the color values of CMYK and RGB. 
I take the color value from there (I didn't copy the values with the eye dropper tool), and I wrote manually as is written in the brand book.

So after I prepared materials for printing, my client went to the print house where he printed some of these materials, and there was a difference between the colors from the brand book (because in the brand book were RGB, and files for print were in CMYK).

He send me a video of a printed copy, a photo of opened file brand book with a darker color, and my designs with a little light color in CMYK.

I explained to my client why there is a difference between the colors, and after that, he didn't respond for one week, and I sent all materials again for payment. 2 days later he ended the contract, and he write good feedback but (4,6 rating).

And today I see that my JSS dropped from 100% to 92% after this project. So I am not sure what to do, and I would like to ask who you think is right, me or the customer? (And if I am, what could I do, can I contact customer support to delete this feedback or make it invalid?)

question1.jpg

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members