🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My JSS dropped and badge gone
Page options
kashafshamim
Community Member

My JSS dropped and badge gone

Hey,

So my JSS dropped by 82% due to that one private feedback from the client, though the contract was unpaid (I never submitted the work) and ended within 24 hours. Now my top-rated badge is gone. Can anyone help me with this? How can I get it back? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
deardipu
Community Member

To Kashaf, 

If you were hired under gig, then it would not affect you jss as it was closed within 24 hours. 

But I assume that you were hired under fixed price contract, so it would affect your jss certainly. It doesn’t matter when you closed it. As total amount was refunded, so it indicated highly dissatisfaction. That’s why your jss has been dropped 82%. 

Top rated badge has been gone because 90% jss at least requires to get it. 

If you get 90% jss within 3 weeks, by then you will get back top rated badge again. (I've assumed you have 16 eligible weeks). 

Thank you. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Kashaf S wrote:

So my JSS dropped by 82% due to that one private feedback from the client, though the contract was unpaid (I never submitted the work) and ended within 24 hours.

That doesn't matter. The contract not resulting in any payment just means it won't show on your profile. The private feedback still ffects your metrics.

Kashaf S wrote:

How can I get it back? 

Use your top rated perk to remove the impact.

deardipu
Community Member

To Kashaf, 

If you were hired under gig, then it would not affect you jss as it was closed within 24 hours. 

But I assume that you were hired under fixed price contract, so it would affect your jss certainly. It doesn’t matter when you closed it. As total amount was refunded, so it indicated highly dissatisfaction. That’s why your jss has been dropped 82%. 

Top rated badge has been gone because 90% jss at least requires to get it. 

If you get 90% jss within 3 weeks, by then you will get back top rated badge again. (I've assumed you have 16 eligible weeks). 

Thank you. 

tagrendy
Community Member

Even if you have lost it, you have 2 weeks to ask Upwork to remove the bad feedback from your JSS. After that, with next JSS update your score should recover and badge should come back.

Yes, I just did. Thank you. 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths