🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My JSS is above 90% for the week but top ...
Page options
dropeayo
Community Member

My JSS is above 90% for the week but top rated weeks still stucked at 12

What is wrong with my account? I was meant to get a top rated badge this week wednesday and I maintained up to 90% and my Top rated weeks still stays at 12 instead of 13 this week
6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Kariola P wrote:
What is wrong with my account? I was meant to get a top rated badge this week wednesday 

What makes you think that?

Kariola P wrote:
 I maintained up to 90% and my Top rated weeks still stays at 12 instead of 13 this week

You have 4 non-eligible weeks in your 16 week window, and they need to "travel" through your 16 week window until they start falling out at the other end. This process takes quite a long time. Even though you are currently adding an eligible week to your 16 week window, there is no way for your eligible weeks to rise while there are still 4 non-eligible weeks in the 16 week window. 16 - 4 = 12 

eligible.jpg

dropeayo
Community Member

why is this not on upwork jss page? And why did the reduction start from 12?

Besides, I did not get any jss update when I was below 90%
petra_r
Community Member

Kariola P wrote:
Besides, I did not get any jss update when I was below 90%

sorry, what do you mean?

dropeayo
Community Member

I mean, when I had JSS lesser than 90%, my top rated weeks did not count so why will I have to wait for another 4 weeks when I ought to be in 13 already this week?
tlbp
Community Member

13 out of your most recent 16 weeks must qualify, not 13 out of any 16 weeks. Check your status for each of the most recent 16 weeks and you will probably find that you have only 12 qualifying weeks, as your stats indicate. If your JSS had not qualified this week your total would have dropped to 11 out of the past 16 weeks. So, by qualifying this week, you are maintaining your status but not yet gaining. 

It appears that you miscalculated which led to an expectation that has now gone unfulfilled. Take a few moments, recalibrate and continue to work while you wait for your total qualifying weeks to reach 13. 

dropeayo
Community Member

Why is this not on the JSS page created by upwork?
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths