Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

My JSS is getting lower even though every job were finished wonderfully with 5-star feedback

Active Member
Maksym V Member Since: May 8, 2019
1 of 10

Dear Upwork community.
My name is Maksym. I am getting trouble in my JSS again and again, and I can not make sure how I can imporove my JSS.

4 weeks ago, my JSS was 95%, and I finished 2 jobs wonderfully with good feedback including 5 star marks. Then, on Sunday, my JSS got lower as a 88%.

I was disappointed with my low JSS even though 2 jobs were finished wonderfully and got 5 stars feedback.

So, I decided that I will work more hardly and more wonderfully on upwrk platform for 2 weeks and recover my JSS. After getting 88% JSS, I finished 1 jobs wonderfully and got 5 stars including excellent feedback.

And currently I have open contract with on-going work which I am earning weekly. I thought my JSS will be higher than before.

Sadly, my JSS got lower again as a 79%. I was disappointed again, and I really can not make sure how I can recover my JSS. Even every jobs are finished wonderfully, my JSS was getting lower. I appreciate if you clarify me abou this.

Kind Regards.

Maksym.

Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
2 of 10

 

Have you made any refunds or had any contract start and then get canceled without any payment?

Active Member
Maksym V Member Since: May 8, 2019
3 of 10

No, I had no this type of action at all so far., you can check.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 10

Maksym V wrote:

 

Sadly, my JSS got lower again as a 79%. I was disappointed again, and I really can not make sure how I can recover my JSS. Even every jobs are finished wonderfully, my JSS was getting lower. I appreciate if you clarify me abou this.


It seems your private feedback is pulling you down.(Public feedback is largely meaningless)

 

Have you looked at your private JSS percentage? (The "clients who would recommend me" percentage on your My Stats page.)

Active Member
Maksym V Member Since: May 8, 2019
5 of 10

I finished 1 job wonderfully with excellent feedback.

Currently, I am working with this client for on-going task with earning weekly, (not "no earning with open contract.")

I could ask to this client if he leave bad private feedback on my profile or you can check again.

But, I am sure he leave good feedback because he was satisifed and working currently for on-going.

 

Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
6 of 10

Maksym V wrote:

I finished 1 job wonderfully with excellent feedback.

Currently, I am working with this client for on-going task with earning weekly, (not "no earning with open contract.")

I could ask to this client if he leave bad private feedback on my profile or you can check again.

But, I am sure he leave good feedback because he was satisifed and working currently for on-going.

 


Have you looked at what Petra told you?
"Have you looked at your private JSS percentage? (The" clients who would recommend me "percentage on your My Stats page.)"
How much % do you have?

Active Member
Maksym V Member Since: May 8, 2019
7 of 10

It is 63% now on My Stats page

Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
8 of 10

Maksym V wrote:

It is 63% now on My Stats page


So, I'm afraid that some clients left you good public feedback, but the private score has not been "so good".

Active Member
Maksym V Member Since: May 8, 2019
9 of 10

Could you check  the jobs that I got bad private review,

I got already low JSS twice, if so,  Did all my clients give me bad private feedback even though saying that "I am satisified, I gave you 5-star feedback".

At least, I believe that current client gave me good feedback.

 

Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
10 of 10

Maksym V wrote:

Could you check  the jobs that I got bad private review,

I got already low JSS twice, if so,  Did all my clients give me bad private feedback even though saying that "I am satisified, I gave you 5-star feedback".

At least, I believe that current client gave me good feedback.

 


First, I am a freelancer like you, like the vast majority of those who comment on the forums Smiley Happy, so I can't check anything.
And second, private comments are the "most secret secret of all secrets," I mean, you can't know what and who has scored in a certain way.

Perhaps you can "guess" which contract has affected you by looking at which one was closed just before the JSS update. But otherwise, I have no idea.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS