🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My JSS is gone.
Page options
archimess
Community Member

My JSS is gone.

Hello. I've been off UpWork for a long time. I've just came back and I can see that my Job Success score is gone from my profile.

I don't care for it, but I have a question.
What happens next?
Now, when I start taking new jobs, will I start from scratch and build a new JSS?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ajitmrin
Community Member

Hi Toshe,

If you are away for more than 2 years then the earlier projects done by you won't be counted as they have gone out of 24 months JSS window. 

The general guide line is that 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
ajitmrin
Community Member

Hi Toshe,

If you are away for more than 2 years then the earlier projects done by you won't be counted as they have gone out of 24 months JSS window. 

The general guide line is that 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period.

Hi, Can you please confirm if I already have a JSS? I can't see it in my profile. Thank you!

Marine F wrote:

Hi, Can you please confirm if I already have a JSS? I can't see it in my profile. Thank you!

No, you don't have a JSS yet. 

Hi Marine,

I checked, and it looks like you don't have a JSS yet. You might want to check this help article to learn more about JSS. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
esthella
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

Please help. I had a 79% JSS. But it has suddenly disappeared from my profile. Now showing "Not available yet". Please why is this happening? Can it be fixed please? Thanks.

Hi Esther,

Please keep in mind that JSS is calculated on 6-12 and 24 months windows. You'll need to have a certain amount of feedback to receive a Job Success Score. More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Alright. Thank you, Goran.
petra_r
Community Member

Esther E wrote:
 I had a 79% JSS. But it has suddenly disappeared from my profile. Now showing "Not available yet". Please why is this happening? Can it be fixed please? Thanks.

Be grateful! No JSS is much better than a poor JSS!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths