🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My Job Feed is messed up
Page options
apt-developer
Community Member

My Job Feed is messed up

Before now my job feed shows new update like every five minutes but I wasn't quite satisfied as most of those jobs were a little bit outside my expertise. That was why I decided to narrow down the feed by using the saved search feature and ever since my feed now updates like every one hour.
However, I noticed that only one of those saved search is used to generate my feed.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Akenroye,

It looks like you have a lot of searches saved. However, the majority of them are search queries for a keyword or a key phrase that are not further configured with filters. I believe you can get better results if you add category filters to your saved searches. If you'd like to view and update a saved search to add filters, you can hover your mouse over that saved search in your feed and click the link icon that appears. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Akenroye,

It looks like you have a lot of searches saved. However, the majority of them are search queries for a keyword or a key phrase that are not further configured with filters. I believe you can get better results if you add category filters to your saved searches. If you'd like to view and update a saved search to add filters, you can hover your mouse over that saved search in your feed and click the link icon that appears. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks Joanne!
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths