Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Job Success Score Dropped By 20%

miroslav84
Community Guru
Miroslav M Member Since: Jan 21, 2016
11 of 15

But there is that refund. And it is one of the worst things which can count against you in your JSS calculation. Plus he perhaps left you a bad private feedback, which they can do despite not giving a public (stellar) one. Private feedback weighs more than public feedback when we speak about JSS.

tlbp
Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
12 of 15

I have found the most important factor for my JSS has been long term clients. When that percentage goes up, it has a strong impact on JSS. A less than perfect star rating doesn't have much effect at all. 

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
13 of 15

@Milan N wrote:

To make myself clear, I will have to clarify a few points.

First of all, the client had no problems with my writing skills, but plagiarism. Namely, before distributing a piece to a client, I always check it on Copyscape for any potential results. 

I did it so, but the client was not content because when he copied the text on Google, he found a few matching sentences, which he found particularly unacceptable.

lol why run it through copyscape if you aren't plagiarising? LOL Copying a sentence and putting it in Google will help the client find "reworded" content. Copyscape is a dummied down scraped version of Google results. Better to put phrases in Google to find plagiarism. 

So many "writers" think this is OK. I don't get it. Taking sentences and changing words is still plagiarising. It's junk content that does nothing for a site owner. Some people use spun content for backlinks, but putting useless content on your site is worthless. 

Also, focusing on word count is doinitrong.

protozzq
Milan N Member Since: May 8, 2016
14 of 15

Okay, I got it.

You are absolutely right. But what if my previous clients demanded Copyscape scanning and were perfectly fine with that?

This client could at least say it is not acceptable to him, and I would definitely make sure to meet his needs.

CEO at HIREQUARTERS
https://hirequarters.com/
lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
15 of 15

Nobody of value asks you to run something through copyscape.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS