cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Job Success Score drops fro 92% to 87%

roelramos524

Why my My Job Success Score drops fro 92% to 87% ? is this affects my 8 of 16 weeks Top Rated Eligible Weeks?..
I wonder why my Job Success Score drops to 87% even my last work/client gave me a 5 star and a good feed back...

Why?Why?Why? .. Please answer me... 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lysis10
Community Guru

Yes, it affects it. That June score is probably hitting you hard since you don't have many gigs.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
lysis10
Community Guru

Yes, it affects it. That June score is probably hitting you hard since you don't have many gigs.

View solution in original post

😞 My June  Score? i have many projects in june.. why?

You have one that is only 3 stars and it's possible the private feedback wasn't so good. 

its been there before my job success score appear..and the 3 star you are saying if the reason before why my rising talent disappear..its in month of june..its september now.. so i think that 3 star is not the reason why my job success score drops this time

I'm only guessing. I have no idea if it's true but it's an educated guess. You have very few jobs so just 1 bad feedback will hit you harder. Just keep your eye on the prize and do good work to raise the score.

Yes your June scores will count with JSS

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"

June score for Job Success Score update for September 4???

Yes it goes on a rolling basis, (6, 12, 24 months). It just updates every two weeks. So yeah that June feedback may haunt you for a while, but the you can get more jobs and keep clients happy and you can bring you score up a little at a time. 

Here's more info. https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068358-My-Job-Success-Score

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS