cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Job Success Score drops fro 92% to 87%

roelramos524
Roel R Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
1 of 9

Why my My Job Success Score drops fro 92% to 87% ? is this affects my 8 of 16 weeks Top Rated Eligible Weeks?..
I wonder why my Job Success Score drops to 87% even my last work/client gave me a 5 star and a good feed back...

Why?Why?Why? .. Please answer me... 

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 9

Yes, it affects it. That June score is probably hitting you hard since you don't have many gigs.

View solution in original post

roelramos524
3 of 9

Smiley Sad My June  Score? i have many projects in june.. why?

lysis10
Community Guru
4 of 9

You have one that is only 3 stars and it's possible the private feedback wasn't so good. 

roelramos524
5 of 9

its been there before my job success score appear..and the 3 star you are saying if the reason before why my rising talent disappear..its in month of june..its september now.. so i think that 3 star is not the reason why my job success score drops this time

lysis10
Community Guru
6 of 9

I'm only guessing. I have no idea if it's true but it's an educated guess. You have very few jobs so just 1 bad feedback will hit you harder. Just keep your eye on the prize and do good work to raise the score.

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
7 of 9

Yes your June scores will count with JSS

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
roelramos524
8 of 9

June score for Job Success Score update for September 4???

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
9 of 9

Yes it goes on a rolling basis, (6, 12, 24 months). It just updates every two weeks. So yeah that June feedback may haunt you for a while, but the you can get more jobs and keep clients happy and you can bring you score up a little at a time. 

Here's more info. https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068358-My-Job-Success-Score

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS