🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My Job Success score changed to private
Page options
oleh-beliaiev
Community Member

My Job Success score changed to private

Hello to all! I am a member of the agency. And the problem is that my job success score is not visible in the agency profile. Same with other members of the agency. The screenshot shows what is indicated - "This freelancer has chosen not to share their Job Success score". But I did not choose this in the settings. Tell me, please, how to make my JSS visible again, this is important, since we all have a good JSS. Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8
petra_r
Community Member

Oleh B wrote:

Hello to all! I am a member of the agency. And the problem is that my job success score is not visible in the agency profile. Same with other members of the agency. The screenshot shows what is indicated - "This freelancer has chosen not to share their Job Success score". But I did not choose this in the settings. Tell me, please, how to make my JSS visible again, this is important, since we all have a good JSS. Thanks!

From my client account and using Firefox and Chrome I see your JSS.

I have never seen anyone able to hide their JSS, what crazy new experiment is that???

on your actual profileon your actual profile

on the agency profileon the agency profile

Hi, Petra!  Thank you. Yes, it is really strange. It seems that upwork is testing the transition to a new design and functionality, it can also be seen on the first screenshot. This may cause such difficulties.

Hi Oleh and Petra,

Just to confirm that I`ve already escalated this to our team to be investigated further. Once we (Moderators) have more details about this we will post an update here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, Goran!

Hi Oleh, 

Our engineers are currently investigating this. A member of the Customer Support Team has reached out to you so that you can be updated about the status of the issue.

~ Avery
Upwork

Same issue arise when I see my Agency profile. It shows "This freelancer has chosen not to share their Job Success score. ". See attached screenshot.

Hi Ayushi,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members